Senator John Kerry Sails Through Confirmation Hearing: God Bless Him

For what he pulled in France.. the man should have been in front of the firing squad

I will never lavish any sort of praise on that piece of shit

pulled in France? I bet you thought Lance Armstrong was telling the truth

:laugh2:

I don't pay attention to Lance Armstrong or the sport of cycling.. I do pay attention to military matters and issues.. and for the traitorous crap Kerry pulled in France.. he should have be tried, convicted, and executed

My father never took a shit out of his asshole past the age of 22. You know what else he never did? He never...

whatever...get your own friggin' life instead of hiding behind daddy. John Kerry is a highly decorated American combat veteran

He's an opportunistic scumbag, lying piece-of-shit that returned and trashed the very men he served with and were still serving overseas.

Fuck Kerry and everything that is John Motherfuckingkerry.

He's the next Sec. of State and just like with the guy currently in the Oval Office, there's not a fuckin' thing you wingnuts can do about but rant like you just did here.

:)

Democrats who voted for the Iraq War get a pass... Haven't you heard?

Yeah..they do.

Aside from the fact they were lied to by Bush..and threatened with being called "UnAmericans", they voted to Authorize the President to use force.

Didn't mean he had to use it.

When he ordered the invasion..it was on him.

Success or Loss.

Again with the BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH LIIIIIEEEEESSSSS crapola...

Even though most all the intel said the same things as Bush... and all the DEMs even before Bush was in office who said the exact same things....

It is just amazing your hyper-partisan hypocrisy

Most of what Intel?

They using stuff gleaned from Iraq before it was pummeled by the US in the first invasion. Iraq wasn't the same after that.

It presented zero threat to the US or most any other country in that region.

My father never took a shit out of his asshole past the age of 22. You know what else he never did? He never...

whatever...get your own friggin' life instead of hiding behind daddy. John Kerry is a highly decorated American combat veteran

Uh...

You might wanna reread the post you were partially quoting.

LOL and I dare that fool to spit at Kerry. Kerry's a big guy...and he ain't no pussy

He's an opportunistic scumbag, lying piece-of-shit that returned and trashed the very men he served with and were still serving overseas.

Fuck Kerry and everything that is John Motherfuckingkerry.

He's the next Sec. of State and just like with the guy currently in the Oval Office, there's not a fuckin' thing you wingnuts can do about but rant like you just did here.

:)

Oh, absolutely.... but he's still a national disgrace.. only an asshole would revere such a filthbag. He should have been tried for treason, stripped of his medals and locked away for a very long time.

Attachments

• $Kerry%20Bunny%20Suit.jpg
    $Kerry%20Bunny%20Suit.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 55

Dummy. I am a Kerry supporter. I was responding to the douchebag on here who is singing his own praises. What is your issue?

Dante?

You posting drunk again?

This guy is on your side.

And the blowhard he responded to? Is not.

You thanked him by the way.

:cool:

This is what most of the vets who came home, returned to..."A chunk of your leg, big deal". While they worship at the feet of a man came from the rear to get "gun time" (every man who served in a combat unit saw these worthless clowns) and "supposedly" helped some young man get "out of the way" of incoming rounds.

I got a Bronze Star for carrying my Platoon Sergeant (who had been shot in the back and shoulder) 500 yards to the Medevac point. No big deal. He would have done the same for me. I went to that Man's funeral a few years back. Additionally, I can tell you the name of every man I served with, with a few exceptions. Wonder how many Kerry recalls??

You folks get your panties into little wads because your "boy" isn't what you think he is. He is nothing more than Jane Fonda in drag. That makes most of you folks (literally) pee your pants with delight. I ever see Kerry, I will spit in his eye.

I notice most of you boys who are posting "it's no big deal" about your own experiences and medals..are posting your own experiences and medals.

What's up with that?

:eusa_eh:

That's a very good question and I have no problem answering it. I NEVER talk about accomplishments. NEVER. That was the worst 18 months that I have ever spent in my life, but I joined and it was my job to do what I could do. However, and I apologize for getting upset, I didn't realize that I even still had these feelings, but there you go.

I knew man after man after man who did things that, as a general rule, most men would never think of doing - both good, and bad. I witnessed acts of heroism that, in most times, would have gotten these guys 5 MOAs. I saw kids (basically) sacrifice their lives that their buddies might live. I didn't see that once, I saw that several times.

They didn't give a hoot in hell about "medals" any more than I did. We just wanted to go home and put that nightmare behind us. Too many of "us" didn't come home. However, every now and again, we had the pleasure of being visited by Officer REMFS (Rear Echelon Mother F*&kers) who would come up to the front, usually take a look around and leave. I overheard one Captain (an Admin guy) talking to my CO (a battle hardened officer) that he needed his "time in the hole" to "further his career". He stuck around for a couple of hours and hit the bricks. I'm sure that his 201 file reflected his "many accomplishments" while in a combat situation. I have no doubt whatsoever that the "gentleman" went on to a highly illustrious career....

Funny, You never saw these guys when the sh*t hit the fan. Kerry was one of these "gentlemen".

I don't fault his service. Whatever the hell job he did was fine. What I find fault with is his being portrayed as some sort of "Hero". He is not. 4 months in country spent at the Officer's Club and a week on a SWIFT boat qualifies as nothing. Then, on top of that, to come home and disgrace the memory of those KIDS who died - unforgivable.

I recall, some years back, of a book signing that Jane Fonda did somewhere (can't recall now) but a Vet walked up to her and spit in her face. Quite frankly, I feel exactly the same about Kerry.

Yeah..they do.

Aside from the fact they were lied to by Bush..and threatened with being called "UnAmericans", they voted to Authorize the President to use force.

Success or Loss.

Again with the BOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH LIIIIIEEEEESSSSS crapola...

Even though most all the intel said the same things as Bush... and all the DEMs even before Bush was in office who said the exact same things....

It is just amazing your hyper-partisan hypocrisy

Most of what Intel?

They using stuff gleaned from Iraq before it was pummeled by the US in the first invasion. Iraq wasn't the same after that.

It presented zero threat to the US or most any other country in that region.

All the intel that was gleaned by both the REPs and the DEMs, and not to mention gleaned by allies and even intel FROM allies.... all said the SAME THING.... and the DEMs said the same thing even before Bush was in office....

You are the biggest hyper-partisan idiot possible

I recall, some years back, of a book signing that Jane Fonda did somewhere (can't recall now) but a Vet walked up to her and spit in her face. Quite frankly, I feel exactly the same about Kerry.

try it and I guarantee you will get your ass kicked. make sure there is no cop around to save you during the first three minutes of getting your face kicked in

try it and I guarantee you will get your ass kicked. make sure there is no cop around to save you during the first three minutes of getting your face kicked in

You must be really upset!! Engaging in internet karate! I'm no more afraid of Kerry than I am of you.

Kerry certainly made the best out of his 4 months in theater. Even got to kill a man with a 50 cal, now that is something.

Kerry voted for war in Iraq, I would think that would turn off the liberal left.

Democrats who voted for the Iraq War get a pass... Haven't you heard?

Yeah..they do.

Success or Loss.

Who was going to call them "UnAmericans?" The news media? No... They are in bed with Democrats. It can't be the American people... Can it? The very same people Democrats are going after this very moment regarding their Second Amendment Freedoms, can it? Say it ain't so...

You must be really upset!! Engaging in internet karate! I'm no more afraid of Kerry than I am of you.

Nope. I've been around with the Senator and friends of his. Go to an event in Boston when he's there and try it. You'll be lucky the police that rescue you don't add a few bruises to you.

LOL

Nope. I've been around with the Senator and friends of his. Go to an event in Boston when he's there and try it. You'll be lucky the police that rescue you don't add a few bruises to you.

LOL

You DO realize that both Kerry and I are old men, right? What kind of moron are you, anyway? For the love of God - grow up little fella!

I wonder how the republick of Vietnam will feel about the US Secretary of State shooting an unarmed VC teenager in the back forty years ago and recommending himself for a Silver Star. Kerry is the wealthiest politician around and that used to be a criteria for the job. He has a haughty bureaucratic way about him and a left wing philosophy that should please anti-Americans and it will be good to get him the hell out of the Senate.

LOL

You DO realize that both Kerry and I are old men, right? What kind of moron are you, anyway? For the love of God - grow up little fella!

Kerry is in good shape and any friends of his from Boston would not allow an attack to go unpunished...and as an old man you should grow up

This is what most of the vets who came home, returned to..."A chunk of your leg, big deal". While they worship at the feet of a man came from the rear to get "gun time" (every man who served in a combat unit saw these worthless clowns) and "supposedly" helped some young man get "out of the way" of incoming rounds.

I got a Bronze Star for carrying my Platoon Sergeant (who had been shot in the back and shoulder) 500 yards to the Medevac point. No big deal. He would have done the same for me. I went to that Man's funeral a few years back. Additionally, I can tell you the name of every man I served with, with a few exceptions. Wonder how many Kerry recalls??

You folks get your panties into little wads because your "boy" isn't what you think he is. He is nothing more than Jane Fonda in drag. That makes most of you folks (literally) pee your pants with delight. I ever see Kerry, I will spit in his eye.

I notice most of you boys who are posting "it's no big deal" about your own experiences and medals..are posting your own experiences and medals.

What's up with that?

:eusa_eh:

That's a very good question and I have no problem answering it. I NEVER talk about accomplishments. NEVER. That was the worst 18 months that I have ever spent in my life, but I joined and it was my job to do what I could do. However, and I apologize for getting upset, I didn't realize that I even still had these feelings, but there you go.

I knew man after man after man who did things that, as a general rule, most men would never think of doing - both good, and bad. I witnessed acts of heroism that, in most times, would have gotten these guys 5 MOAs. I saw kids (basically) sacrifice their lives that their buddies might live. I didn't see that once, I saw that several times.

They didn't give a hoot in hell about "medals" any more than I did. We just wanted to go home and put that nightmare behind us. Too many of "us" didn't come home. However, every now and again, we had the pleasure of being visited by Officer REMFS (Rear Echelon Mother F*&kers) who would come up to the front, usually take a look around and leave. I overheard one Captain (an Admin guy) talking to my CO (a battle hardened officer) that he needed his "time in the hole" to "further his career". He stuck around for a couple of hours and hit the bricks. I'm sure that his 201 file reflected his "many accomplishments" while in a combat situation. I have no doubt whatsoever that the "gentleman" went on to a highly illustrious career....

Funny, You never saw these guys when the sh*t hit the fan. Kerry was one of these "gentlemen".

I don't fault his service. Whatever the hell job he did was fine. What I find fault with is his being portrayed as some sort of "Hero". He is not. 4 months in country spent at the Officer's Club and a week on a SWIFT boat qualifies as nothing. Then, on top of that, to come home and disgrace the memory of those KIDS who died - unforgivable.

Basically you just did.

I've also known plenty of vets from Vietnam, most of whom never said jackshit about when they when in country until they knew you very well..or they were drunk off their ass and crying on someone's shoulder.

As for the rest of the crap you posted..it's basically just that..crap.

Kerry, you and Jane Fonda have the exact same right to support or speak against any issue you please.

Dante flexing his web-r-nets-muscles again.. LOL.. tough man behind the keyboard with tough talk... Hence why he is one of the very few I have on ignore, along with the United Colors of Beneton Warrior Mr. Shaman

I wonder how the republick of Vietnam will feel about the US Secretary of State shooting an unarmed VC teenager in the back forty years ago and recommending himself for a Silver Star. Kerry is the wealthiest politician around and that used to be a criteria for the job. He has a haughty bureaucratic way about him and a left wing philosophy that should please anti-Americans and it will be good to get him the hell out of the Senate.

The kid he shot was carrying an RPG he used on Kerry's swift boat.

I'm sure an anti-American, such as yourself, would have wanted that kid to reload and take out Kerry and his men.

Forum List

Back