Senator Grassley sure thinks Biden is a threat to trump if he took

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
several years to write this letter, and 4 years of those the republicans had control of the house and Senate, and esp the last 2 of those years they also had a President that is in cahoots with the republicans.

Is this a concern of national security risk? and if so why now does he write a letter? or if J. Biden hadn't run for the presidency I suspect he would of never wrote this letter. Biden is tramps greatest threat.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
August 14, 2019 (really a national security risk?? apparently its not-(me)
VIA ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION The Honorable Steven Mnuchin Secretary Department of Treasury

Dear Secretary Mnuchin:

In the past, I have raised concerns regarding the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States’ (CFIUS) decision-making process, most notably with respect to its approval of the Uranium One transaction where the Obama administration ceded some U.S. uranium production capacity to the Russian government.1 Today, I write to express concern about another Obamaera CFIUS-approved transaction which gave control over Henniges, an American maker of antivibration technologies with military applications, to a Chinese government-owned aviation company and China-based investment firm with established ties to the Chinese government. As with the Uranium One transaction, there is cause for concern that potential conflicts of interest could have influenced CFIUS approval of the Henniges transaction.2 Accordingly, Congress and the public must fully understand the decision-making process that led to the Henniges approval and the extent to which CFIUS fully considered the transaction’s national security risks.

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2019-08-14 CEG to Treasury (AVIC CFIUS).pdf

Last edited:
I think your brainless Overlords should just impeach him and see how that works out for them

DO IT PENNY

Can someone define OBAMERA for me? As to GRASSLEY----just what prevented him from writing his letter------???? maybe he is a procrastinator
like me. ????? As to the use of the English language >>>> "he would of
never wrote this letter...." AIN'T ENGLISH

Joe Biden’s so dumb he forgot to get rich after spending 50 years in Washington DC.

Lets closed down all this plants and we can start with the one in IOWA.
-----------------------------------------

United States[edit]

Henniges Automotive - Wikipedia
----------------------------------------------------

The Iowa Plant:

The Keokuk facility has 650 hourly and salaried employees. The production personnel work three shifts, mostly Monday through Friday.

Two employees, one man, one woman, have worked at the plant for half of its life -- 50 years as of 2016.

“We’ve been hiring every month for the last two years,” McAfee said.
Henniges Automotive weather strips world's vehicles

------------------------------------------
Senator Grassley knew about the change of hands before it went through I suspect, why wasn't he concerned about it then, after all he has been the Senator from Iowa for billions of years!!

Last edited:
Democrats are shameless.

Don't you think Senator Grassley should of spoken up when a Chinese company wanted to buy a large plant in his state of Iowa, perhaps he could of found an American buyer?

Grassley is shameless due to the fact he wrote his letter in Aug 2019 when Biden is in the lead.

I think your brainless Overlords should just impeach him and see how that works out for them

DO IT PENNY

OMG!

How many now are sounding like me with the Chants " Do it " and the left puzzled look on their face of wondering why?

This is not Nixon and the voter is not like they were back then but alas the left never learns...

So do it left and let me enjoy the sweet destruction of Amerika from within!!!

DO IT PENNY

OMG!

How many now are sounding like me with the Chants " Do it " and the left puzzled look on their face of wondering why?

This is not Nixon and the voter is not like they were back then but alas the left never learns...

In English please?

DO IT PENNY

OMG!

In English please?

It is in English and for you to even comment on my grammar and syntax is hilarious!

Poor Penelope the reality is the House can Impeach every day until the end of time but until you have the votes in the Senate, well enjoy Trump because he is not going anywhere in the next year and half...

Forum List

Back