Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Begin An Inquiry Into The Entire Ben Ghazzi Matter

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Senator Dianne Feinstein Moves To Begin An Inquiry Into The Entire Ben Ghazzi Matter

The Right Wing Agenda Stools of the Good Ship Wingnut need no longer sail the High Seas of Hysteria, but they will. They see an issue twofer -- politicize national security, as well as keep the troops in steerage alarmed and begging to stay chained together for security and safety in numbers.

“The FBI has briefed me now. I actually wish we would have been briefed a little bit earlier,” said Feinstein, who noted that she only learned of the situation on Friday. The California Democrat said her committee would begin an inquiry into the entire matter beginning this week.

The ranking Republican on the Intelligence Committee, Sen. Saxby Chambliss (Ga.), said Sunday that he also was not informed of the situation until Friday. Senate Intelligence Chairwoman: ‘We received no advance notice’ about Petraeus

this will not go far, but it is something too keep the GOP loser-base together...2014 is coming up and the fear is the loser-base is so defeated and demoralized by the Obama win, they would stay home in 2014

Oh yeah, and Ben Ghazzi is hanging out with Joe the Plumber

Last edited:
oh boy...

things may be falling apart

Spokesman: House majority leader knew of Petraeus matter in October - CNN.com

(CNN) -- House majority leader Eric Cantor talked to an FBI official in late October about former CIA Director David Petraeus' involvement in an affair, a spokesman for the congressman told CNN Sunday.
Doug Heye said Cantor had a conversation with the whistleblower about the affair and the national security concerns involved in the matter.

Cantor knew of Petraeus matter for weeks | News - Home

------------------------------------------

Apparently the President didn't find out until after the election.

BUT REPUBLICANS ALREADY KNEW.

Why? Where were they hoping to do? They thought Obama wouldn't win so it would just go away? They are using this for political gain to harm the president who had nothing to do with this.

And Republicans SCREAMING NATIONAL SECURITY are keeping "SECRETS" from the President of the United States? Fuckers. If Cantor knew, EVERYONE knew.

I knew they hated him more than any feeling they might have for this country, but this? Really?

Wonder what Holder has to say?

Wonder what the law says?

Wonder why Republicans so willing to fuck this country over?

Wonder how the USMB will DEFEND Cantor?

Hmmm, should be interesting.

Too funny if true...

:thewave:

The Right Wing Agenda Stools of the Good Ship Wingnut need no longer sail the High Seas of Hysteria, but they will. They see an issue twofer -- politicize national security, as well as keep the troops in steerage alarmed and begging to stay chained together for security and safety in numbers.

“The FBI has briefed me now. I actually wish we would have been briefed a little bit earlier,” said Feinstein, who noted that she only learned of the situation on Friday. The California Democrat said her committee would begin an inquiry into the entire matter beginning this week.

The ranking Republican on the Intelligence Committee, Sen. Saxby Chambliss (Ga.), said Sunday that he also was not informed of the situation until Friday. Senate Intelligence Chairwoman: ‘We received no advance notice’ about Petraeus
this will not go far, but it is something too keep the GOP loser-base together...2014 is coming up and the fear is the loser-base is so defeated and demoralized by the Obama win, they would stay home in 2014

You do know that Feinstein is about as far as it is possible to get from the right wing and still remain sane, don't you?

You do know that Feinstein is about as far as it is possible to get from the right wing and still remain sane, don't you?

and in your anger and hurt you missed the point that the Senator's actions will take the wind out of the sails of the right wing talking point hysteria

and in your anger and hurt you missed the point that the Senator's actions will take the wind out of the sails of the right wing talking point hysteria

What if it actually proves they are right?

By the way, the right wing House is also holding hearings, so nothing is going to prevent anything.

Last edited:

Feinstein is just going to do whatever possible to make it look like Petraeus has nothing important to say, and since he resigned he won't be held accountable for lying or destroying evidence because he's not the one who is currently destroying the evidence against Obama.

My point about Petraeus is if he felt so bad about this, because it's only himself that called for his job, then why didn't he resign 2-3 months ago when he got found out? Why did he even accept this job because he was already sleeping with this chick a year ago? Why did the CIA accept him when they had to have known about the affair? Why resign now? Makes no sense other than to NOT TESTIFY while holding the position of CIA Director who is responsible for things currently going on there.

Last edited:
What the hell does Obama not coming to the aid of American citizens in Libya have to do with George the plumber? Whow the left has really gone off the deep end.

More bullshit hysteria. No crime. No cover up. Just a waste of tax payer money investigating bullshit ...and the GOP plays the Viola while America burns in a looming fiscal crisis

Four dead Americans and it looks as if they were left to fend for themselves when there was help available but not ordered to be used and the left thinks it is a BS story.

Just as I said, the left only cares about one life, their own.

Four dead Americans and it looks as if they were left to fend for themselves when there was help available but not ordered to be used and the left thinks it is a BS story.

Just as I said, the left only cares about one life, their own.

ssohthehorror.png

Forum List

Back