Senator Cruz: One of the Smartest, Most Educated Persons to Ever Run for President?

The answer I am getting for the question I asked about why Cruz does such stupid stuff is that it is Obama's fault because some folks have an opinion that he allegedly doesn't follow the constitution. That is why Cruz does stupid stuff. Well, at least we agree about the Cruz doing stupid stuff part. The reason might be a little iffy. Could just be.........BENGHAZI!!!

I am not tracking whatever it is you are attempting to say. You are quite unclear.

What 'stupid' stuff is it you claim that Cruz has done?

Try being concise and specific.
I asked a simple question. If Cruz is so smart, why does he do such stupid stuff. The question was deflected with an answer that Obama didn't follow the constitution and you joined in by continuing the deflection instead of answering my question. You quoted my post. Why does Cruz do stupid stuff is a pretty clear question.

Let's try this again for you, you woefully ignorant twit.

Your very stupid question ASSumes a fact not in evidence.

What exactly do you have on your so-called "mind" when you speak of Cruz' allegedly "stupid stuff?" Try to answer that simple question this time, why don't ya?
Where to begin? How about his comments about the rock and roll response vs. the country music response after 9/11. Reading Dr. Seuss in the Senate and his dopey shut down the government strategy wasn't to bright, and placating to the extremist right at the expense of alienating everyone else sure doesn't show a lot of smarts,

You have successfully demonstrated that you are too fucking stupid to make the distinction between his SAYING somethings with which you disagree (and would label in your own ignorance as being "stupid") and DOING something (anything) stupid.

When one filibusters, one merely has to continue reading or speaking. The book is not the point. Green Eggs and Ham would not have been the best choice, perhaps, but it served its purpose.

The comments about the country music response were inconsequential and fairly meaningless, in my view. But it wasn't "doing" anything stupid.

He wouldn't garner YOUR support regardless of what he said. Your mind is firmly stuck on stupid.

Why don't you try focusing on the imbecile things said by liberal Democrap geniuses, like our current VP?
No, the things I mentioned imply he is stupid when it comes to judgement. He may have some book smarts, but it was stupid to read a Dr. Seuss book rather than something of more adult and mature value. His selection of Dr. Seuss portrayed him as mocking the Senate and the traditions of the Senate. A rookie new guy who couldn't handle his new found power with dignity. Instead he made an ass of himself.
His comments about music simply reinforced what a divider he is. He can not get through a speech without being insulting or talking ill about one group or another. His somewhat negative judgement of rock and rolls response to 9/11 was plain and simple dishonestly used to placate country music fans. The rock and roll community came out and performed four huge charity concerts and wrote a number of 9/11 dedicated songs, including hits by McCartney and Springsteen. Cruz was just kissing country music ass. It made him look stupid. That makes him stupid.

I am not tracking whatever it is you are attempting to say. You are quite unclear.

What 'stupid' stuff is it you claim that Cruz has done?

Try being concise and specific.
I asked a simple question. If Cruz is so smart, why does he do such stupid stuff. The question was deflected with an answer that Obama didn't follow the constitution and you joined in by continuing the deflection instead of answering my question. You quoted my post. Why does Cruz do stupid stuff is a pretty clear question.

Let's try this again for you, you woefully ignorant twit.

Your very stupid question ASSumes a fact not in evidence.

What exactly do you have on your so-called "mind" when you speak of Cruz' allegedly "stupid stuff?" Try to answer that simple question this time, why don't ya?
Where to begin? How about his comments about the rock and roll response vs. the country music response after 9/11. Reading Dr. Seuss in the Senate and his dopey shut down the government strategy wasn't to bright, and placating to the extremist right at the expense of alienating everyone else sure doesn't show a lot of smarts,

You have successfully demonstrated that you are too fucking stupid to make the distinction between his SAYING somethings with which you disagree (and would label in your own ignorance as being "stupid") and DOING something (anything) stupid.

When one filibusters, one merely has to continue reading or speaking. The book is not the point. Green Eggs and Ham would not have been the best choice, perhaps, but it served its purpose.

The comments about the country music response were inconsequential and fairly meaningless, in my view. But it wasn't "doing" anything stupid.

He wouldn't garner YOUR support regardless of what he said. Your mind is firmly stuck on stupid.

Why don't you try focusing on the imbecile things said by liberal Democrap geniuses, like our current VP?
No, the things I mentioned imply he is stupid when it comes to judgement. He may have some book smarts, but it was stupid to read a Dr. Seuss book rather than something of more adult and mature value. His selection of Dr. Seuss portrayed him as mocking the Senate and the traditions of the Senate. A rookie new guy who couldn't handle his new found power with dignity. Instead he made an ass of himself.
His comments about music simply reinforced what a divider he is. He can not get through a speech without being insulting or talking ill about one group or another. His somewhat negative judgement of rock and rolls response to 9/11 was plain and simple dishonestly used to placate country music fans. The rock and roll community came out and performed four huge charity concerts and wrote a number of 9/11 dedicated songs, including hits by McCartney and Springsteen. Cruz was just kissing country music ass. It made him look stupid. That makes him stupid.

Wrong. What you are actually saying is that you happen not to agree with his judgment.

That's fair. I might question some of those choices, too.

But your disagreement with his judgment does not constitute his "stupidity."

He's quite the amazing orator as well. Not only was he actually able to shut down the government just by reading a children's book about a weird food his father invented.

It's funny how when Obama and the Democrats refuse to compromise and the Republicans decide to finally show some spine and play hardball, it's all the Republicans' fault for a shutdown. You guys never admit that your side is the side that is usually unwilling to compromise and meet the other half way.

When their side won't compromise- they are cheered as hero's by their sheep
i am still waiting for one of the democrat dolts to say something in reference to a country Ted can see from his house.
He can see the country music channel from his house..

he is tremendously smarter than you and most laughable liberals.
The Right believe Cruz's ability to lie makes him smarter than honest Americans.

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.
Samuel Butler

As is so often the case, YOUR idiotic pronouncements of what your opponents supposedly think, believe or feel are simply your false claims.

What makes Ted Cruz smarter than Obumbler and all you asshole lolberals is that he can back up what he says. You? Not so much.

Morons like you can pontificate that he is "wrong," but you lack any credible ability to demonstrate it.

Last edited:
In short, an academic with no business experience, and never had to meet a payroll, everything the Right say is wrong with Obama.
Go figure!

Conservatives admire in Cruz what they say they hate in Obama. What does that say about conservatives?

So you feel that Cruz is a Muslim Insurgent working as the President of the US, aiding the enemies of the United States and promoting their interests beyond any alternative explanation?

I gotta be honest, I haven't noticed that particular trait... can ya give an example of that?

Looks like Cruz can count on the irrational vote. Perhaps they'll open up voting precincts in asylums.

In short, an academic with no business experience, and never had to meet a payroll, everything the Right say is wrong with Obama.
Go figure!

Conservatives admire in Cruz what they say they hate in Obama. What does that say about conservatives?

So you feel that Cruz is a Muslim Insurgent working as the President of the US, aiding the enemies of the United States and promoting their interests beyond any alternative explanation?

I gotta be honest, I haven't noticed that particular trait... can ya give an example of that?

Looks like Cruz can count on the irrational vote. Perhaps they'll open up voting precincts in asylums.
Yeah, he has the loons all locked up, but so does Carson, Bachmann, West, Walker, and Palin. Fucking morons.

What makes Ted Cruz smarter than Obumbler and all you asshole lolberals is that he can back up what he says.
He can't back up diddly. You are just too ignorant to see that, which is what he counts on.

An idiot such as you wouldn't have any clue on what Cruz can or has backed up.

Sorry, but you are such a pitiable hose head liberal lemming that you believe exactly what schmucks like Soros order you to believe. And scum like Soros and Obumbler definitely can continue to count on that.

What makes Ted Cruz smarter than Obumbler and all you asshole lolberals is that he can back up what he says.
He can't back up diddly. You are just too ignorant to see that, which is what he counts on.

Sorry, but you are such a pitiable hose head liberal lemming that you believe exactly what schmucks like Soros order you to believe. And scum like Soros and Obumbler definitely can continue to count on that.
Nice projection on your part, but I would have no trouble exposing the pathological liar's inability to back any of his lies. For example, in this video of the interview he just gave, the pathological liar claims he just read that morning a Newsweek article on global cooling and the pathological liar says that in it the scientists offer as the solution "massive government control of the energy sector and the economy and aspects of our lives." It begins at the 1:20 mark. The pathological liar repeats that "massive control of the energy sector" lie over and over. The reason he can't back up that lie is because the Newsweek article says no such thing! There is no mention of the energy sector at all, let alone any government control.

The suggestions of the scientists listed in the article were covering the Arctic with black soot and diverting Arctic rivers and stockpiling food. Cruz knows his lies will not be challenged by the interviewer and will be swallowed whole by mindless SUCKERS like you without ever checking the Newsweek article. In fact even though I will post the article, you will not read it so you can play dumb and continue to believe the pathological liar.

Newsweek on the cooling world

Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take any positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even to allay its effects. They concede that some of the more spectacular solutions proposed, such as melting the Arctic ice cap by covering it with black soot or diverting arctic rivers, might create problems far greater than those they solve. But the scientists see few signs that government leaders anywhere are even prepared to take the simple measures of stockpiling food or of introducing the variables of climatic uncertainty into economic projections of future food supplies.

Intellectually, Cruz is very bright
Socially, he is a moron

Let's compare Cruz to Palin

Palin went to six colleges to try to eke out a Communications degree. Hard to mistake her for a genius
However, Palin knows people. She knows how to work a room, crack a smile, make a joke. She is someone people gravitate to

Cruz is basically a dick. He is awkward in public, you cringe when he tells a joke and poses to tell you this is where you are supposed to laugh. Cruz has no political allies in either party.
Politically, Cruz is inept in forming a coalition and reaching an agreement
And he reminds me of a shuckster...

In short Cruz is intellectually very smart but socially, business and leadership idiot. How many times have you heard straight A student but do stupid stuff like drugs rape etc.

Nice projection on your part, but I would have no trouble exposing the pathological liar's inability to back any of his lies. For example, in this video of the interview he just gave, the pathological liar claims he just read that morning a Newsweek article on global cooling and the pathological liar says that in it the scientists offer as the solution "massive government control of the energy sector and the economy and aspects of our lives." It begins at the 1:20 mark. The pathological liar repeats that "massive control of the energy sector" lie over and over. The reason he can't back up that lie is because the Newsweek article says no such thing! There is no mention of the energy sector at all, let alone any government control.

The suggestions of the scientists listed in the article were covering the Arctic with black soot and diverting Arctic rivers and stockpiling food. Cruz knows his lies will not be challenged by the interviewer and will be swallowed whole by mindless SUCKERS like you without ever checking the Newsweek article. In fact even though I will post the article, you will not read it so you can play dumb and continue to believe the pathological liar.

Climatologists are pessimistic that political leaders will take any positive action to compensate for the climatic change, or even to allay its effects. They concede that some of the more spectacular solutions proposed, such as melting the Arctic ice cap by covering it with black soot or diverting arctic rivers, might create problems far greater than those they solve. But the scientists see few signs that government leaders anywhere are even prepared to take the simple measures of stockpiling food or of introducing the variables of climatic uncertainty into economic projections of future food supplies.

zzz. Your deliberate lack of comprehension is noted.

Your inability to rebut one iota of my post is noted!
Thank you.

Your inability to rebut one iota of my post is noted!
Thank you.

Zzzz. You are easily confused.

You think a delay in rebutting you point by point is somehow the same as an inability to do so.

You probably ejaculate prematurely, too.

But when Cruz discussed what you enviro-shitbirds seek to do, YOU are the one who is claiming that he was even trying to argue that HIS contention was based on the Newsweak article.

Try following his actual argument.

He derides the nonsense of you Gaia AGW Faith-Based true BELIEVERS! He ALSO says that your proposed "solution" to the "problem" you pretend exists is "massive government control of the energy sector and the economy and aspects of our lives."

It would be a shame if your inability to track a conversation were real. But it is far more likely that you offer your bogus claims because you happen to just be dishonest, edthesickdick.

But when Cruz discussed what you enviro-shitbirds seek to do, YOU are the one who is claiming that he was even trying to argue that HIS contention was based on the Newsweak article.

Try following his actual argument.

He derides the nonsense of you Gaia AGW Faith-Based true BELIEVERS! He ALSO says that your proposed "solution" to the "problem" you pretend exists is "massive government control of the energy sector and the economy and aspects of our lives."

It would be a shame if your inability to track a conversation were real. But it is far more likely that you offer your bogus claims because you happen to just be dishonest, edthesickdick.
You lie as poorly as Cruz. The pathological liar clearly says the scientists in the Newsweek article said the solution was "massive government control of the energy sector and the economy and aspects of our lives." You are just too dishonest to admit I caught the pathological liar lying.

Forum List

Back