Senator Cruz on death tax: when you die you meet 2 people, the Undertaker & the tax man

Get rid of the Death Tax. My God Republicans, you control the White House and the Congress. What the hell are y'all waiting for?

Under Obamanomics, the Rich Get Richer While the Poor Get Poorer
The National Bureau of Economic Research officially scored the recession as ending in June 2009, still the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. President Obama’s responsibility was to adopt the pro-growth policies that would generate a timely, robust recovery,” Ferrara wrote. “But he has consistently followed the opposite, anti-growth policies, producing the worst recovery since the Great Depression, as economist John Lott originally noted.”
You might also say that Obama took only six months to end the longest recession since the Great Depression at 18 months. For most of his term the House was controlled by the GOP. Shouldn't they share blame too?

Yes.
No, Obama blamed George Bush for the shit that Maxine Waters, Chris Dodd and Barney Frank, left him. I will continue to blame Obama for the shit he did to this country in his quest to fundamentally transform America.

And you would be wrong.

So I asked what were Obama's anti-growth policies and you give an example of an industry that prospered under him. Tell me again who have been fooled?
don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.
I noticed that while you accused me of being pro gun, I give you stats, that prove that Obama did the same, yet instead of debating that issue, you divert away like the liberal pussy that you are. Don't try to brow beat me pajama boy, I know all about the Rules for Radicals and put it right back at you.
It was not your assessment I questioned (I didn't even know you are famous) it was that of John Lott. Now that is cleared up, what were Obama's anti-growth policies?

Call these guys Pajama Boys, I dare you:
seal%20team%20six.jpg
Forbes Welcome
Obama's Slow Growth Policies Have Stacked The Deck Against American Workers
I know you wont read this as it might make Obama look like the tard he is and you don't want to spoil the messiah image with such bad publicity.

Those are God fearing, Conservatives, not pansy ass liberals like you, who hate everything those guys stand for, Freedom and Bravery....

The "you" Cruz is referring to is almost certainly not you, since 99.8% of Americans aren't affected by the estate tax.

How Many People Pay the Estate Tax?

Nonetheless, it's a bad tax and should be scrapped.
No it is a good tax. If you kid can't get a good start in life with $5 million he has serious problems. What we don't need in this country is a nobility. If you earn lots of money that's a great thing. Spend it, give it to charity, burn it. Whatever, it's yours you earned it. Your kids didn't earn it, let them get by on what your wealth should be able to give them: the best possible health and education. After that they should be on their own (with a $5M backup).

It is a good tax and it is damn good public policy. Trump is a walking example of why. He is dumber than a box of rocks, has no empathy, and is a textbook example of someone with narcissistic personality disorder. Had he simply invested his inheritance in an index fund his net worth would be more than twice what it is today. Without that inheritance he would be lucky to be a manager at McDonalds.

So I asked what were Obama's anti-growth policies and you give an example of an industry that prospered under him. Tell me again who have been fooled?
don't blindly accept the assessment of someone famous for his extremist support for more guns.
I noticed that while you accused me of being pro gun, I give you stats, that prove that Obama did the same, yet instead of debating that issue, you divert away like the liberal pussy that you are. Don't try to brow beat me pajama boy, I know all about the Rules for Radicals and put it right back at you.
It was not your assessment I questioned (I didn't even know you are famous) it was that of John Lott. Now that is cleared up, what were Obama's anti-growth policies?

Call these guys Pajama Boys, I dare you:
seal%20team%20six.jpg
Forbes Welcome
Obama's Slow Growth Policies Have Stacked The Deck Against American Workers
I know you wont read this as it might make Obama look like the tard he is and you don't want to spoil the messiah image with such bad publicity.

Those are God fearing, Conservatives, not pansy ass liberals like you, who hate everything those guys stand for, Freedom and Bravery....

LMAO, your kids won't be paying jack shit you poser. Your article is JUNK. It lists three things as Obama anti-growth policies. Government spending, increased taxes, and increased regulation. Ironically, the top three items libertarians oppose. Real shocker since Ferrara is a shill from the Heartland Institute.

I told you the reason the wealth disparity has increased. A booming stock market and housing prices that haven't recovered to their 2006 highs. The statistics Ferrara lists are laughable. First, they don't take into account Social Security taxes. Second, it fails to point out that the share of the nation's income that the one percent earned has continued to increase. The percentage of that income devoted to taxes has decreased. If wealth disparity is an issue then let's return the tax code to what it was AFTER Reagan. Let's tax all income the same, just like Reagan advocated. The wealthy don't give two shits as to their share of the federal budget, they care about the share of their income going to that budget.

And damn, do you not have two brain cells that you can spark? Russia, seriously Russia? That's the example Ferrara provides, a 13% flat tax. Do you seriously believe that the Russian economy is something the US should strive for? Oh well, I am in. First we have to nationalize the oil and gas industry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back