Senator Cory Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana all across America

You can say the same about Twinkies

So, do you also support banning Twinkies?

Does anyone get stoned on Twinkies?
Is there such a thing as "medicinal Twinkies"?
Does anyone make a claim of health benefits from Twinkies?

Actually Hostess needs to be sued for putting that crap out.
The unions killed Hostess. The upside is the bakeries making the former hostess goods are non union, so some good came out of it after all.

Definitely, those are pure chemical that is killing American people. I was ecstatic they went out of business and saddened when it came back.

How does that crap qualify as a food.

And here I thought it was just a few dumb liberals who wanted to ban food that was bad for you, like supersized soft drinks.

Needless to say, I oppose such bans, as do most liberals.

Definitely, those are pure chemical that is killing American people. I was ecstatic they went out of business and saddened when it came back.

How does that crap qualify as a food.

And here I thought it was just a few dumb liberals who wanted to ban food that was bad for you, like supersized soft drinks.

Needless to say, I oppose such bans, as do most liberals.

Cupcake, where did I mention banning food?

No drug is without risk. But weed has pain killing properties and calming properties that make it a viable alternative to Opiods which is straight up poison and killing 30,000+ Americans a year. The benefits of weed outweigh the risks IMO.

The drops that are legal to use are available on amazon and on other sites on the internet that deal strictly in cannabis and hemp products. I'm going to order a bottle of the drops because of the pain relieving reputation. The meds I'm using now are deadly and addictive. And they don't work as well as I need them to. It's a bitch to get old and decrepit! :)

The drops that are legal to use are available on amazon and on other sites on the internet that deal strictly in cannabis and hemp products. I'm going to order a bottle of the drops because of the pain relieving reputation. The meds I'm using now are deadly and addictive. And they don't work as well as I need them to. It's a bitch to get old and decrepit! :)
I hope they work for you. IMO it is disgraceful that the FDA turns a blind eye to what is going on with prescription Opiates.

A nation of drug addicts. That's the way to prosperity!

How about a nation of people free to think for themselves?
Do you REALLY think drug addicts think for themselves? Really? You gonna go with that?

Yeah, they do. And, in any case, the freedom to decide for ourselves what is good for us is fundamental. We shouldn't surrender that freedom to authoritarian asshats who think they know better than everyone else.

Do you REALLY think drug addicts think for themselves? Really? You gonna go with that?

Yeah, they do. And, in any case, the freedom to decide for ourselves what is good for us is fundamental. We shouldn't surrender that freedom to authoritarian asshats who think they know better than everyone else.
You have the freedom to die of an overdose, a drug induced heart attack, getting stoned and jumping out of the fourth floor window.

The problem isn't your freedom, you aren't the one whose actions should be stopped. It's the damn fools trying to help you that need to be stopped. Carrying narcan should bring a ten year sentence.

Shut up and just pass the Cheetos. Got a joke for you.

In the 80s, they found a huge field of MJ. So they decided to allow the Colorado National Guard use their Choppers to fly it out and dispose of it. For the next 3 days, nothing was heard from the National Guard. They finally found them chilled out in a Cheetos factory. :party:

So are you okay with people taking opiates for pain control? If a person can manage pain by taking THC or CBC, I seem to think it is better than taking the highly addictive and dangerous opiates. Just a thought.

So are you okay with people taking opiates for pain control? If a person can manage pain by taking THC or CBC, I seem to think it is better than taking the highly addictive and dangerous opiates. Just a thought.

I had surgery on my foot, on the bones and nerves. I didn't take anything for pain. I don't see why these fakers can't do without pain medication either. The only people that should get pain medication is if they are terminal.

Addicts don't need pain medication, they are addicts. Put them into withdrawal. They will be the better for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back