Senator Cory Booker introduces bill to legalize marijuana all across America

A nation of drug addicts. That's the way to prosperity!

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.
Pot is addictive for some people. Trust me, I'm a musician.
Some people can't handle drinking responsibly. Should they be banned from drinking?

Oh those peaceful non violent pot heads.

This was Texas. Why wasn't this man armed and his attackers leaking?

DART Passenger Jumped, Beaten After Asking Group To Stop Smoking
No one was ever beaten up by drunks? No fights, shooting or fatal car accidents were alcohol was a factor. Are you seeking to ban alcohol too?

Yep and we need to ban paper, because it is dangerous.

New Jersey man almost dies from paper cut after developing sepsis | Daily Mail Online

Pot is NOT addictive, but pot haters are juuuuust fine allowing " prescribed" meds to be taken like candy. Which is thousands of times more dangerous, and addictive. Those are the people who teach kids, do surgery, fix your teeth, work at a bank. Functional addicts until they hit bottom.
Some people can't handle drinking responsibly. Should they be banned from drinking?
Are you trying to deflect from the claim that potheads are non violent?

If rhe victim had a gun these potheads would not be beating anyone else up. Pot does not make someone peaceful. Potheads do not want to sit around and eat chips. They are violent killers.

Would you let your kids smoke cigarettes? Where are those cigarette commercials?
My kids are 29 and 27 yo and I would let them and be more concerned about their judgement than their health.

And marijuana is not tobacco, so the cigarette commercial issue is irrelevant.

Marijuana has not been linked to lung cancer, has it?

No one puts tar in joints.
I have read that one marijuana cigarette does as much damage to a lung as an entire package of cigs. And it is not only cancer but the damage done to the alveoli which leads to copd and emphysema!

If rhe victim had a gun these potheads would not be beating anyone else up. Pot does not make someone peaceful. Potheads do not want to sit around and eat chips. They are violent killers.
No, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in just saying "No!" to drugs, yet you have no problem with alcohol and alcoholics.

BTW, attacking someone is a crime, high, drunk or not.

Would you let your kids smoke cigarettes? Where are those cigarette commercials?
My kids are 29 and 27 yo and I would let them and be more concerned about their judgement than their health.

I have read that one marijuana cigarette does as much damage to a lung as an entire package of cigs. And it is not only cancer but the damage done to the alveoli which leads to copd and emphysema!
Two words: Magic Brownies. ;)

Regardless, the Federal government should not be dictating to people how to live, what to believe and what they should think.

From the American lung association.

Beyond just what's in the smoke alone, marijuana is typically smoked differently than tobacco. Marijuana smokers tend to inhale more deeply and hold their breath longer than cigarette smokers, which leads to a greater exposure per breath to tar.8

Secondhand marijuana smoke contains many of the same toxins and carcinogens found in directly inhaled marijuana smoke, in similar amounts if not more.5 While there is no data on the health consequences of breathing secondhand marijuana smoke, there is concern that it could cause harmful health effects, especially among vulnerable children in the home. Additional research on the health effects of secondhand marijuana smoke is needed.

Marijuana and Lung Health

Two words: Magic Brownies. ;)

Regardless, the Federal government should not be dictating to people how to live, what to believe and what they should think.
Well, since the push is on for single payer maybe they should!

You list ONE case of violence involving pot. Now go ahead and share about 5,000 more and you might have a point. And before you go listing ones about gang members committing crimes while high... use some common sense, because the gang members are not committing crimes because of pot, it's because they are fucking gang members.

No, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in just saying "No!" to drugs, yet you have no problem with alcohol and alcoholics.

BTW, attacking someone is a crime, high, drunk or not.
If that was your point you missed by a mile. Dump the alcoholics in with the druggies.

Attacking someone is a crime. The man should have been armed and take care of the problem then and there.

pot smokers are violent killers?......oh geez...lol.....these alcoholics sure are funny....

I'm glad our elected officials are focusing on the important shit....

/sarcasm

Useless tools running our country
The marijuana industry, like the gaming industry, is not only a job creator but a revenue machine. It's important if you want jobs, a regulated drug trade, increased tax revenue for states and municipalities and a decrease in our prison population.

Frankly, I don't see a down side.
Is the drug safe or harmful?
Is tobacco? Is alcohol?

/sarcasm

The marijuana industry, like the gaming industry, is not only a job creator but a revenue machine. It's important if you want jobs, a regulated drug trade, increased tax revenue for states and municipalities and a decrease in our prison population.

Is tobacco? Is alcohol?
Harmful? Hell yes! So why legalize another harmful substance?

/sarcasm

Is tobacco? Is alcohol?
If a steak can harm a six month old baby, should I be barred from buying a steak?

The harmful argument applies to fire arms too.

The harmful argument applies to spray cans and automobiles and archery sets.

No need for a flower to be a controlled substance. Fucking idiots.
I have been encouraging potheads to smoke, eat, or drink foxglove in a tea for years. It's a flower and a high to die for.
703fe2a04dcfd383_liz-lemon.gif

/sarcasm

Is tobacco? Is alcohol?
If a steak can harm a six month old baby, should I be barred from buying a steak?

The harmful argument applies to fire arms too.

The harmful argument applies to spray cans and automobiles and archery sets.
All good arguments for taking opiods. Good for you.

Don't bar anyone from taking anything.

End support. No more medical care. No rehab. Parents who throw addicts that are minors in the street cannot be prosecuted. No wefare, no ebt, no trip to the emergency room. Ban narcan. The right to use Deadly force against a druggie is unquestioned.
Then, maybe, we wouldn't have Rudy Eugene's crimes be compared to a paper cut.

Rudy Eugene: No Bath Salts, Only Marijuana Found In Face-Eater Toxicology Tests (VIDEO, PHOTOS) | HuffPost

Forum List

Back