Senator Coburn: Civil War and Violence if Obama absorbs Congress's powers.

Yes, you just posted... try an Ex-Lax!

I think it's nice that mommy lets you play with her computer.

I see we are entering that zone of bringing family members into threads... But that's OK, you're the one that looks like the child in this thread!
As evidenced by your witty repartee.

Whatever you say...child! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

As a matter of fact your retorts are so clever and so fucking funny I would put your brand of humor right up there with comedy greats like Carrot Top and Andrew Dice Clay.

Both of them much richer than you are from comedy... think ahead child, you're lost in an adult world!

I think it's nice that mommy lets you play with her computer.

I see we are entering that zone of bringing family members into threads... But that's OK, you're the one that looks like the child in this thread!

As a matter of fact your retorts are so clever and so fucking funny I would put your brand of humor right up there with comedy greats like Carrot Top and Andrew Dice Clay.

Both of them much richer than you are from comedy... think ahead child, you're lost in an adult world!

I apparently stand admonished by a pompous retard. How will I bear the humiliation?

I apparently stand admonished by a pompous retard. How will I bear the humiliation?

As a pompous retard, the humiliation should come easy for you... BTW, do you plan on doing this all night? I want to get a pitcher of adult beverage if you do!

As a pompous retard, the humiliation should come easy for you... BTW, do you plan on doing this all night? I want to get a pitcher of adult beverage if you do!

I just assumed you'd already had several. Don't drink and post......that's how tragic accidents happen.

I just assumed you'd already had several. Don't drink and post......that's how tragic accidents happen.

That's only when driving, you fool! Perhaps if I'm drunk, you ...no, you still wouldn't have the wits to out rank me!

That's only when driving, you fool! Perhaps if I'm drunk, you ...no, you still wouldn't have the wits to out rank me!

See, what did I tell you.....now you've gone and had a nasty accident.

What are you talking about, you delusional child?

Have another drink and think about it some more.

I don't have to, you are a spoiled and delusional child, that thinks Progressive agendas will save the world... this is why I call you demented!

The same way you always have.

The same way you always have.
Indeed, I'm often admonished by pompous retards on this forum.

I don't have to, you are a spoiled and delusional child, that thinks Progressive agendas will save the world... this is why I call you demented!

I agree, you don't have to, you've obviously had enough already.

Yup. And here's the stupid part: the public wants immigration reform. Hell, a bare majority even wants Obama to enact it by EO if congress won't do anything. And republicans are going to shut the government down over *this*?

Um, GOP...has this ever worked out for you. Ever?
Republican leaders who had hoped to focus on corporate tax reform, fast-track trade pacts, repealing the president's healthcare law and loosening environmental restrictions on coal are instead being dragged into an immigration skirmish that they've tried studiously to avoid for most of the last year. Immigration reform is a looser for Republicans because they are more divided than Democrats on the issue. No matter what they might pass it will cost them votes. They are really pissed at Obama because he's upsetting their agenda. They could care less about constitutional powers. This is about possible loss of 2016 votes.

Dah ... bullshit. Impeaching his ass will now come as the first order of business in mid January 2015.

Anyone who is considering this to be something worthy of consideration is part of the problem, be they Republican, Democrat or Anarchist... there is no room for compromise on ANYTHING with ANYONE who is even REMOTELY advocating for ANY sense of ANY Leftist notion... obamacare, global warming, amnesty, marriage perversion.

It is ON!
Which of course is impossible since Republicans don't have enough votes. However, it would allow them to start their 2016 campaigning in Congress at tax payer expense.

Republicans have plenty of votes... If you think that the evidence of this crap will not shake lose enough democrats to vote for removal, you're out of your mind. Now of the Senators presently sitting, which ones do you think would be most likely to vote in such a way to ensure their political viability for the next election?
To gain enough support in Congress for impeachment, the Supreme Court would have determined Obama's immigration executive order is unconstitutional and that has little chance of success. Even then few Democrats if any would support such a bill.

Since Republicans have a good majority in the House, they could probably pass a bill of impeachment for being black.
And even if the Supreme Court were to determine that the president's executive order was un-Constitutional, that still would not be grounds for legitimate impeachment, as president Truman wasn't 'impeached' when his executive order nationalizing private businesses was invalidated by the Supreme Court.

Republican leaders who had hoped to focus on corporate tax reform, fast-track trade pacts, repealing the president's healthcare law and loosening environmental restrictions on coal are instead being dragged into an immigration skirmish that they've tried studiously to avoid for most of the last year. Immigration reform is a looser for Republicans because they are more divided than Democrats on the issue. No matter what they might pass it will cost them votes. They are really pissed at Obama because he's upsetting their agenda. They could care less about constitutional powers. This is about possible loss of 2016 votes.

Dah ... bullshit. Impeaching his ass will now come as the first order of business in mid January 2015.

Anyone who is considering this to be something worthy of consideration is part of the problem, be they Republican, Democrat or Anarchist... there is no room for compromise on ANYTHING with ANYONE who is even REMOTELY advocating for ANY sense of ANY Leftist notion... obamacare, global warming, amnesty, marriage perversion.

It is ON!
Which of course is impossible since Republicans don't have enough votes. However, it would allow them to start their 2016 campaigning in Congress at tax payer expense.

Republicans have plenty of votes... If you think that the evidence of this crap will not shake lose enough democrats to vote for removal, you're out of your mind. Now of the Senators presently sitting, which ones do you think would be most likely to vote in such a way to ensure their political viability for the next election?
To gain enough support in Congress for impeachment, the Supreme Court would have determined Obama's immigration executive order is unconstitutional and that has little chance of success. Even then few Democrats if any would support such a bill.

Since Republicans have a good majority in the House, they could probably pass a bill of impeachment for being black.
And even if the Supreme Court were to determine that the president's executive order was un-Constitutional, that still would not be grounds for legitimate impeachment, as president Truman wasn't 'impeached' when his executive order nationalizing private businesses was invalidated by the Supreme Court.
Frankly, I'm not sure house republicans need any legal grounds for impeachment. They have found him to be arrogant, a demi-god, a liar, and an uppity black. What else might they need.

It is ON!

Frankly, I'm not sure house republicans need any legal grounds for impeachment. They have found him to be arrogant, a demi-god, a liar, and an uppity black. What else might they need.

He's not black, he's more a caramel. And he's a high-criminal, having abused the power of his office to conceal his crimes, many times... and THAT means that HE has violated his oath to the Americans who did not vote for him and the US Citizens and illegal aliens who did, to 'preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States'.

All of which REQUIRES the Legislature to impeach the brown-clown.

Now, in terms of regrets, I regret that the First Black "President of the United States" turned out to be the epitome of the most egregious racial stereo types; shiftless, deceitful and unworthy of trust on any level.

BUT! He is well spoken and clean... and a fully effeminate male. And there's no takin' THAT from 'em.

It is ON!

Republicans are at liberty to impeach the president because the sky is blue, absent any legal grounds and evidence, but they'd never win conviction in the Senate, hence legitimate impeachment, impeachment in good faith with evidence of an actual crime being committed, such as obstruction of justice or perjury.

President Obama has committed no 'crimes,' this is purely a political dispute, where the Supreme Court has already held deferred action to be Constitutional.

Hasn't impeachment become the latest "wolf".

I grow tired of hearing about it.

He's not black, he's more a caramel. And he's a high-criminal, having abused the power of his office to conceal his crimes, many times... and THAT means that HE has violated his oath to the Americans who did not vote for him and the US Citizens and illegal aliens who did, to 'preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States'.

All of which REQUIRES the Legislature to impeach the brown-clown.

Now, in terms of regrets, I regret that the First Black "President of the United States" turned out to be the epitome of the most egregious racial stereo types; shiftless, deceitful and unworthy of trust on any level.

BUT! He is well spoken and clean... and a fully effeminate male. And there's no takin' THAT from 'em.
Caramel??:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back