Senator brown offers daughters up for the taking.

I'll challenge anyone for the one (Alya I think) that got mad about it. We'll have feats of strength if anyone disagrees with my claim. :cool:

The horror???

Did you see something wrong with what he did?

Just an observation.. The whole world watches you democrats as you demonize each and every one of your opponents. from President Bush, to Sarah Palin.. I think the general decent human beings are sick to death of smear campaigns.. one of the reasons Brown won and the demons lost is in the way they waged the battle.. take it or leave it.

Last edited:
Nice..........

The new candidate is a Republican. The Republicans are the "party of family values".

I didn't know it was a family value to whore out your daughters. Oh wait........Palin did it with Bristol.

:cuckoo:

It wasn't evil, just low class. But what can you expect? The guy is a nude centerfold.

And then some. Mighty fine in my book.

Republicans are never going to vote for someone because they are "smart" or have "good ideas", which usually come with "smart".

They vote for someone who has the best one liners, who can lie with a straight face or is cute, like Sarah or Scott or Mitt or Ronald or George.

Or they vote for what they consider a war hero, like John or Dwight.

Forget smart. Actually, Republicans hate smart and refer to it as the "elite".

I would never refer to people like Obama as elite or smart.

They are ignorant stupid morons reckless idiots etc.
They are far from elite.

Forum List

Back