Senator brown offers daughters up for the taking.

All I have to say he is paying the price for his comment in the worst, I mean the man has two daughters and a wife. I am sure he isn't worried about what the media thinks, I bet he is worried about the fact his daughters are shooting him daggers with their eyes. :D

I do have to say don't agree with him politically, but he is a hansome man. :redface:
My dad was a dork in his own way but he would never had said anything like that about me and my sisters. Nor my mother about my brothers either.

I doubt even Nixon ever thought about his daughters that way.

This guy is just dumb prick stooooopid!!

Not my cup of tea as far as looks go. Does Echo know if he waxes his chest?

Stupid?
Nope.
Candid? Yep.
Playful during a moment of happiness? Nothing more.
Regret saying it as I have no doubt his daughters gave him an earful? Definately.
But stupid? For saying what just about every grandmother in the land has said at least once? No way.

All I have to say he is paying the price for his comment in the worst, I mean the man has two daughters and a wife. I am sure he isn't worried about what the media thinks, I bet he is worried about the fact his daughters are shooting him daggers with their eyes. :D

I do have to say don't agree with him politically, but he is a hansome man. :redface:
My dad was a dork in his own way but he would never had said anything like that about me and my sisters. Nor my mother about my brothers either.

Stupid?
Nope.
Candid? Yep.
Regret saying it as I have no doubt his daughters gave him an earful? Definately.
But stupid? For saying what just about every grandmother in the land has said at least once? No way.
My grandmothers never spoke like that either. I guess they didn't think of us as cattle.

I did not hear this myself but a friend told me that one of the first things Scott Brown said after winning the election was to introduce his 2 daughters to the public and announce neither has been taken yet.

Anyone else see that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SdzSw96soM"]YouTube - Great Scott!: Brown's Big Gaff[/ame]

BTW I'd date his daughters :D

Thanks for the YouTube. As far as you dating their daughters, I doubt they've even left you give their cars a lube job. :tongue:

I heard Maureen Reagan is free ...

:lol: He was joking. I think it made him look more real. I enjoyed it.

Stupid?
Nope.
Candid? Yep.
My grandmothers never spoke like that either. I guess they didn't think of us as cattle.

Cattle?
Wow. You truly need to get out more.
Cattle?
Wow. Just.....wow.

It was harmless. That didn't stop the lefty pukes at MSNBC from trying to make an issue out of it though.

I saw it and it was all done in jest and good fun. Jeeze. Some folks are always trying to make somethin outta nothing. Get a life.

It wasn't evil, just low class. But what can you expect? The guy is a nude centerfold.

What father says this sort of thing on National TV? Does he not know the sort of sickos the US has out there?

Funny...you seem to be able to make this a "dangerous" thing...yet you seem to have no issue with....say....Rangel and his tax issues.

I wonder why that is.

And please....tell me...exactly how did he open them up to danger?

Sorry....just doing my best right winger impression and imagining the types of responses had Obama said something like that and had daughters the same age as Brown. How did I do?

Obama would have been praised as a skilled statesman and all the journalists would have guffawed and swooned about it over a glass of brandy only attempting to be as witty as the king himself.

Stupid?
Nope.
Candid? Yep.

Don't feel left out cause i think of you as a cow :eusa_whistle:

Funny...you seem to be able to make this a "dangerous" thing...yet you seem to have no issue with....say....Rangel and his tax issues.

I wonder why that is.

And please....tell me...exactly how did he open them up to danger?

Sorry....just doing my best right winger impression and imagining the types of responses had Obama said something like that and had daughters the same age as Brown. How did I do?

Obama would have been praised as a skilled statesman and all the journalists would have guffawed and swooned about it over a glass of brandy only attempting to be as witty as the king himself.

That's a joke, right?

:lol: He waxes is chest? :lol:

I could see my dad saying that now, he wants to marry me off. He has even said he would give me money if I get married. :lol:

Btw,his daughters are beautiful. Brown is a good man & father. He just needs to keep his chin up while the Liberal loons try to tear him down. Going after the guy's kids? Yikes! :(

The outrage from the left is not unexpected....since they didn't say jack shit about Letterman's comment about Palin's 14 year old daughter until the outrage from the entire country forced them to say 3 words..."Sorry about that." Now they have to make up for it...and look...a Republican makes an off the cuff remark about his beautiful daughters....
ooooooo.....that can't be passed up!!!!!!

Btw,his daughters are beautiful. Brown is a good man & father. He just needs to keep his chin up while the Liberal loons try to tear him down. Going after the guy's kids? Yikes! :(

The outrage from the left is not unexpected....since they didn't say jack shit about Letterman's comment about Palin's 14 year old daughter until the outrage from the entire country forced them to say 3 words..."Sorry about that." Now they have to make up for it...and look...a Republican makes an off the cuff remark about his beautiful daughters....
ooooooo.....that can't be passed up!!!!!!

When you think about it, it's the kind of dumb joke you might make in front of family or close friends and the fact that Brown made this joke in front his political supporters (and in view of a TV audience) would seem to be a spontaneous expression of a warmth and closeness Brown feels for the people who elected him and whose interests he will now represent and which perhaps inspired them to trust him over the machine politician the Dems ran against him.

... expression of a warmth and closeness Brown feels for the people who elected him and whose interests he will now represent and which perhaps inspired them to trust him over the machine politician the Dems ran against him.
Are you saying Brown made a pact with the Devil?

Now he's offering up his side of the deal?

Forum List

Back