Senator brown offers daughters up for the taking.

namvet is correct.

Actually, both were correct. First he said both are available and then when one said something and he said he was mistaken..only one was available.

It was a cute moment and most likely was one heckuva family argument in the limo home.
It was cute, innocent...and most of all....candid.

Did MSNBC really make it a big deal? I wouldnt know....I have my remote set to skip over MSNBC.

Glenn Beck had a cow over it. He said they should put an ankle bracelet on Brown, watch him every second, and said it was the kind of thing that leads to dead interns!

I assume Beck said it in jest.

DId MSNBC really make a big deal over this?

Btw,his daughters are beautiful. Brown is a good man & father. He just needs to keep his chin up while the Liberal loons try to tear him down. Going after the guy's kids? Yikes! :(

And what people need to realize...these things though aired on national tv, take place generally in the hometown of the senator, where he's surrounded by hand picked family and friends. I think it's pretty easy to get carried away, who knows he may have had a few drinks, it was late, and there were people in the audience wolfcalling his beautiful daughters.

I did not hear this myself but a friend told me that one of the first things Scott Brown said after winning the election was to introduce his 2 daughters to the public and announce neither has been taken yet.

Anyone else see that?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SdzSw96soM"]YouTube - Great Scott!: Brown's Big Gaff[/ame]

BTW I'd date his daughters :D

Thanks for the YouTube. As far as you dating their daughters, I doubt they've even left you give their cars a lube job. :tongue:

I heard Maureen Reagan is free ...

Yea it didn't take very long for the Liberal loons to start attacking the guy's kids huh? I said all along that these creeps would try to 'Palin' the guy. Time to flush all Liberal loons in coming elections. I don't think most sane Americans like that stuff. I guess we'll see though.

What father says this sort of thing on National TV? Does he not know the sort of sickos the US has out there?

I did not hear this myself but a friend told me that one of the first things Scott Brown said after winning the election was to introduce his 2 daughters to the public and announce neither has been taken yet.

Anyone else see that?

He's just a father that's obviously very proud of his daughters, that being said his comment was rather ill advised given all the nut jobs in this country that might take such things literally.

His comment was candid.

I know...we are not used to a politician that is not so careful with everything and anything he or she says, that we usually dont understand what they mean.

Still wondering what Coakley meant when she said "the fight will continue tomorrow"...and why did no one ask?

Yea it didn't take very long for the Liberal loons to start attacking the guy's kids huh? I said all along that these creeps would try to 'Palin' the guy. Time to flush all Liberal loons in coming elections. I don't think most sane Americans like that stuff. I guess we'll see though.

What father says this sort of thing on National TV? Does he not know the sort of sickos the US has out there?

Funny...you seem to be able to make this a "dangerous" thing...yet you seem to have no issue with....say....Rangel and his tax issues.

I wonder why that is.

And please....tell me...exactly how did he open them up to danger?

he was pretty sure you weren't watching. :razz:

And what people need to realize...these things though aired on national tv, take place generally in the hometown of the senator, where he's surrounded by hand picked family and friends. I think it's pretty easy to get carried away, who knows he may have had a few drinks, it was late, and there were people in the audience wolfcalling his beautiful daughters.

You couldn't have presented a better scenario for a putz pandering his progeny.

Nor a better opportunity to showcase my alliteration abilities.

I saw a guy having a good time and trying to get funny reactions out of his kids. I do that crap all the time, (though not on national tv). He probly jokes with them a lot and got carried away forgetting the full scope of his audience. I laughed and thought it was cute and his daughters didn't seem mad. They are really cute too.

he was pretty sure you weren't watching. :razz:

He was wrong:evil:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Funny...you seem to be able to make this a "dangerous" thing...yet you seem to have no issue with....say....Rangel and his tax issues.

I wonder why that is.

Sorry....just doing my best right winger impression and imagining the types of responses had Obama said something like that and had daughters the same age as Brown. How did I do?

I wonder why that is.

Sorry....just doing my best right winger impression and imagining the types of responses had Obama said something like that and had daughters the same age as Brown. How did I do?
well done!

Compare Brown's comment to Michelle Obama's when asked why she doesn't allow her daughters to watch Jersey Shore.

She loves her kids.

Brown not so much.

I wonder why that is.

Fair enough. I see the point.

All I have to say he is paying the price for his comment in the worst, I mean the man has two daughters and a wife. I am sure he isn't worried about what the media thinks, I bet he is worried about the fact his daughters are shooting him daggers with their eyes. :D

I do have to say don't agree with him politically, but he is a hansome man. :redface:

All I have to say he is paying the price for his comment in the worst, I mean the man has two daughters and a wife. I am sure he isn't worried about what the media thinks, I bet he is worried about the fact his daughters are shooting him daggers with their eyes. :D

I do have to say don't agree with him politically, but he is a hansome man. :redface:
My dad was a dork in his own way but he would never had said anything like that about me and my sisters. Nor my mother about my brothers either.

I doubt even Nixon ever thought about his daughters that way.

This guy is just dumb prick stooooopid!!

Not my cup of tea as far as looks go. Does Echo know if he waxes his chest?

Forum List

Back