Senator Boxer's Pot Connection

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well... this could explain a lot or not.. I mean heck.. you'd think she'd be less of an obnoxious bitch..... She does represent only the richer Democrats in California after all.. I think she should be tested immediately, don't You?

--------------------:eusa_naughty:

On Tuesday, a senior aide for Sen. Barbara Boxer (D.-Ca.) was arrested for attempting to sneak marijuana into the Hart Senate Office Building, as disclosed by U.S. Capitol police reports.

According to Politico, “Marcus Stanley, who served as a senior economic adviser and at one time worked on the Senate Environmental and Public Works Committee – chaired by Boxer was stopped by a police officer Tuesday morning when he allegedly tried to ‘remove and conceal’ a leafy green substance from his pocket during a security screening at the Constitution Avenue door of the Hart Building around noon, according to a Capitol Police report.”

Last edited:
And? Doesn't mean she does.

Newsflash a lot more people smoke than you think. It is the worst kept secret. How old is he?

I also say no way the guy was stoned. He probably just met his buddy to buy it on his lunch break. When you are stoned, you would never walk into the capital building with pot. It was probably pay day.

And? Doesn't mean she does.

Newsflash a lot more people smoke than you think. It is the worst kept secret. How old is he?

Actually, I think the whole country is aware.

It isn't a big deal.

It might not be for you... I don't mean that in a belittling way... I mean that, for some people - actually significant numbers of people - pot triggers mental illness. That is scientifically proven - and I know how the liberals LOVE science. :lol::lol: Those links do exist. I don't criticize anyone for smoking it, but please, don't deny scientific facts.

Who cares?

Seriously ...

I'm reminded of the scene from Super Troopers where the cops call the Governor down for a photo op after kiting the local cops weed and taking credit for the bust.

When the Governor gets there she's told it's a million dollar drug bust or something and her response is something to the effect of:

"Is it cocaine?"

"No ma'am, marijuana."

"Then what the fuck am I doing there."

Actually, I think the whole country is aware.

It isn't a big deal.

It might not be for you... I don't mean that in a belittling way... I mean that, for some people - actually significant numbers of people - pot triggers mental illness. That is scientifically proven - and I know how the liberals LOVE science. :lol::lol: Those links do exist. I don't criticize anyone for smoking it, but please, don't deny scientific facts.

Don't believe it. ;)
They also say it happens in teenagers, problem that is when the majority of people develop a mental illness. It is like saying vaccines cause autism. I do not know one person who has gotten a mental illness from pot, I do know people who had a mental illness, and smoked pot to self medicate. That is also another problem with that theory.
People use drugs to treat mental illnesses.
I know a lot of people who smoke pot, many that you would never think would. I know lawyers, drug and alcohol counselors, construction workers, nurses, you name it. It is their glass of wine.
Most of my friends who smoke pot, have good jobs, and own their own homes.

Who cares?

Seriously ...

I'm reminded of the scene from Super Troopers where the cops call the Governor down for a photo op after kiting the local cops weed and taking credit for the bust.

When the Governor gets there she's told it's a million dollar drug bust or something and her response is something to the effect of:

"Is it cocaine?"

"No ma'am, marijuana."

I love that movie. :lol:
Meow

It isn't a big deal.

Don't believe it. ;)
They also say it happens in teenagers, problem that is when the majority of people develop a mental illness. It is like saying vaccines cause autism. I do not know one person who has gotten a mental illness from pot, I do know people who had a mental illness, and smoked pot to self medicate. That is also another problem with that theory.
People use drugs to treat mental illnesses.
I know a lot of people who smoke pot, many that you would never think would. I know lawyers, drug and alcohol counselors, construction workers, nurses, you name it. It is their glass of wine.
Most of my friends who smoke pot, have good jobs, and own their own homes.

Sorry, mo chara, I worked with a group of researchers who did one of the huge amounts of studies on it. The link is proven. I've written about it - from the research paid for by the British Medical Research Council... absolutely non partisan, no agenda, just evidence based scientific fact. I've seen the interviews, I've read the notes, there is a mass of research about it. It is your choice to do drugs and I'm not gonna slam you for the choice - but please, don't deny scientific fact because you'd rather not think about it. That's like smokers who deny the link between cigarettes and lung cancer.

So.. senior aides to Senators should be allowed to use illegal drugs?

Or .. the Senators themselves should be allowed to use illegal drugs?

Or.. the President should be allowed to use illegal drugs?

It's no big deal?

It's no big deal?

If by illegal drugs you mean weed, yes, they should be allowed and it's no big deal. In fact, I encourage it. It would chill them all the fuck out and just maybe the partisan screaming would cease.

The problem with studies, they can control the environment. ;) And they usually get proven wrong five years ago.
Everyone started listening to the doctor about vaccines and autism, and they found out he was wrong.
Like I said there is no way you could tell the difference. I am also around a lot of people who smoke pot. My friends who have mental illnesses, had them before pot.

This is from the UK
wo years after The Lancet’s dire predictions, a team of researchers at the Keele University Medical School have once and for all put the ‘pot-and-mental illness’ claims to the test. Writing in a forthcoming edition of the scientific journal Schizophrenia Research, they compare long-term trends in marijuana use and incidences of schizophrenia and/or psychoses in the United Kingdom. And what do they find?

“[T]he expected rise in diagnoses of schizophrenia and psychoses did not occur over a 10 year period. This study does not therefore support the specific causal link between cannabis use and incidence of psychotic disorders. … This concurs with other reports indicating that increases in population cannabis use have not been followed by increases in psychotic incidence.”

Study Debunks Claim That Pot Smoking Causes Mental Illness | NORML Blog, Marijuana Law Reform

Who cares?

Seriously ...

"Is it cocaine?"

"No ma'am, marijuana."

I've seen that movie too many times. :lol:

Obligatory:
Watch Cat Game Video | Break.com

_

Who cares?

Seriously ...

"Is it cocaine?"

"No ma'am, marijuana."

I've seen that movie too many times. :lol:

Obligatory:
Watch Cat Game Video | Break.com

_

Am I hoppin' around all nimbly bimbly like?

It's no big deal?

If by illegal drugs you mean weed, yes, they should be allowed and it's no big deal. In fact, I encourage it. It would chill them all the fuck out and just maybe the partisan screaming would cease.

How about airline pilots, bus drivers, the military?.. They could use some chilling out, get mellow, relax and enjoy..

Forum List

Back