Senator Ben Nelson another example rampant corruption in our government.

I'll be glad too, Arizona for example has passed this year a Healthcare Freedom Law that will allow Arizonan's to be free to choose if they want to purchase healthcare insurance or Not which is completely contrary to the new bill about to be passed. The Federal Govt. once this bill is passed will most likely , well not most likely they will bring suit in Federal Court against the state and this is how the matter of mandates and the constitutional issue is addressed in court. The same is true for any of the articles cited, any citizen can bring suit against the Federal Govt. based on any of the abovbe mentioned articles and be joined by parties, individuals etc. and once again find itself before the court. I suspect that the Senate already knows a large part of this current healthcare bill will most likely be struck down but knowing the length of time it takes for a measure to wind it's way to the Supreme Court, they would have already established a tax colletction system and expanded Medicaid to the point where it cannot be undone. It is my humble opinion this is the real purpose for this healthcare bill and reform has little if anything to do with it. If reform was the real purpose, then people would be behind it in massive numbers because the cost of their healthcare will be going down when in fact it is going up in the form of taxes.

I'll be glad too, Arizona for example has passed this year a Healthcare Freedom Law that will allow Arizonan's to be free to choose if they want to purchase healthcare insurance or Not which is completely contrary to the new bill about to be passed. The Federal Govt. once this bill is passed will most likely , well not most likely they will bring suit in Federal Court against the state and this is how the matter of mandates and the constitutional issue is addressed in court. The same is true for any of the articles cited, any citizen can bring suit against the Federal Govt. based on any of the abovbe mentioned articles and be joined by parties, individuals etc. and once again find itself before the court. I suspect that the Senate already knows a large part of this current healthcare bill will most likely be struck down but knowing the length of time it takes for a measure to wind it's way to the Supreme Court, they would have already established a tax colletction system and expanded Medicaid to the point where it cannot be undone. It is my humble opinion this is the real purpose for this healthcare bill and reform has little if anything to do with it. If reform was the real purpose, then people would be behind it in massive numbers because the cost of their healthcare will be going down when in fact it is going up in the form of taxes.

That will only happen if the supreme court accept such an arguement and the Federal government issue the challenge!!

On the other hand, the Federal government, by way of a Democratic Congress, can punish Arizona for non-compliance and cut funds to the state. Thus pushing the state towards Bankruptcy due to their disrespect of the Federal Government.

In other words, Arizona will be forced to present some kind of challenge to the National government to address these issues, or comply. Since the Federal government is allowed to cut funds to the state, the issue of state rights will not be addressed. Also, since the state cannot rebel without being squashed by their own national guards, resistnce become sfutile.

Arizona can be crushed without the Government issuing a challenge. And in a constitutional and non-court manner!

PS. Arizona will burn if they defy the national governent!!

That will only happen if the supreme court accept such an arguement and the Federal government issue the challenge!!

On the other hand, the Federal government, by way of a Democratic Congress, can punish Arizona for non-compliance and cut funds to the state. Thus pushing the state towards Bankruptcy due to their disrespect of the Federal Government.

In other words, Arizona will be forced to present some kind of challenge to the National government to address these issues, or comply. Since the Federal government is allowed to cut funds to the state, the issue of state rights will not be addressed. Also, since the state cannot rebel without being squashed by their own national guards, resistnce become sfutile.

Arizona can be crushed without the Government issuing a challenge. And in a constitutional and non-court manner!

PS. Arizona will burn if they defy the national governent!!

We are last in Education and the Gov. that presided over that debacle is now our homeland security director. So I rather doubt any threat of a funding cut off will keep Arizona from bringing a Federal Challenge on the issue should it come to that. In fact what might happen and this is just a a maybe, is that if the Arizona bill becomes law, the Fed. might just ignore it completely and let Arizona go on it's merry way to avoid he hassle. If this is so, then personally I think that will be a good thing for Arizona as far our budget goes, but not so good for the rest of the nation. In the end though that challenge can come from both sides. does not have to be the Fed. that brings it. It would be a large mistake for the Fed. to pull funding to force Arizona to comply to forced mandates that run afoul of a law passed by Arizona citizens. Then you would run into a gigantic court battle, and we are back to my original contention that the intent of this bill is to set up a tax collection system and expand Medicaid to where it cannot be undone.

Forum List

Back