Senator Al Franken Won´t Resign From Senate: Will Spend Thanksgiving ´doing a lot of reflecting´

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just submitted a post where I predicted exactly this. The Republicans are assembling the circular firing squad while the Dims circle the wagon. Not a single Dim called for Franken to resign. There you have the double standard in spades.

A spokesperson for Sen. Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that 'no' the embattled senator would not resign over allegations that he fondled and kissed a woman without her permission 11 years ago.

'He is spending time with his family in Washington, D.C., and will be through the Thanksgiving holiday,' the aide told the newspaper. 'And he's doing a lot of reflecting.'

. . . . . . . . .

Franken's initial statement noted that he did not remember the USO skit happening that way.

A second statement was more apologetic, as Franken that he would cooperate in a Senate Ethics Committee investigation into his behavior.
The Senate Ethics Committee is a joke. Dim senators are positively mocking us. They are giving us the Bronx cheer. I just don't understand how anyone can be stupid enough to vote for these slimy shameless reptiles.

I just submitted a post where I predicted exactly this. The Republicans are assembling the circular firing squad while the Dims circle the wagon. Not a single Dim called for Franken to resign. There you have the double standard in spades.

A spokesperson for Sen. Al Franken, a Democrat from Minnesota, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune that 'no' the embattled senator would not resign over allegations that he fondled and kissed a woman without her permission 11 years ago.

'He is spending time with his family in Washington, D.C., and will be through the Thanksgiving holiday,' the aide told the newspaper. 'And he's doing a lot of reflecting.'

. . . . . . . . .

Franken's initial statement noted that he did not remember the USO skit happening that way.

A second statement was more apologetic, as Franken that he would cooperate in a Senate Ethics Committee investigation into his behavior.
The Senate Ethics Committee is a joke. Dim senators are positively mocking us. They are giving us the Bronx cheer. I just don't understand how anyone can be stupid enough to vote for these slimy shameless reptiles.

Do you mean that no Dem Congresspersons called for Franken to resign?

. . . . . . . . .

Do you mean that no Dem Congresspersons called for Franken to resign?

Exactly.

. . . . . . . . .

You should be used to being mocked by now.

. . . . . . . . .

Finger Boy, I challenged you to essplain on what basis Franken even should resign.
You went "humma humma humma" and ran away.

So your thread here has no basis from which to launch.

Doesn't matter though --- right?

SMFH

. . . . . . . . .

You should be used to being mocked by now.
Then you admit the Dims are a bunch of douchebags?

. . . . . . . . .

Finger Boy, I challenged you to essplain on what basis Franken even should resign.
You went "humma humma humma" and ran away.

So your thread here has no basis from which to launch.

Doesn't matter though --- right?

SMFH

I already have, dumbass.

Hey what is going on with Roy Morals?

Wrong thread idiot.

No... it was meant to be here. I just see a fingers pointed to distract the Whitey Tightie Roy Moore man showing his 10 commandments..

images

Forum List

Back