Senate to vote on healthcare repeal

You never know.

There are quite a few Dems who are up for re-election. They may jump ship to make it look good for their re-election. They know OL'BO will vetoe the bill if it happens to pass.

It is posturing but it will show the folks that the Reps are indeed trying to live up to their campaign promise.

Here's hoping this mess of a bill get kicked up the the SC sooner than later.

Here's also hoping that the SC finds this bs bill unconstitutional.

Last edited:
I think it would be a hoot to see the Senate pass the bill and send it to the President and watch him veto a law that is going to be ruled unConstitutional by the Supreme Court. Anybody with any brains should have known the bill was unConstitutional to begin with but the pesky Democrats had to do it so they could show us how much they like to control our lives and give away other peoples money. I would strongly recommend anybody that had any hopes of a political future to vote to repeal this law. That's where it's eventually going to end up - repealled.

When you said that anybody with brains would know you eliminated about 90 of the DC crowd. The only thing they know is looking out for themselves and to heck with the voters. Obama and his crowd did not win the election, we conservatives lost it because we were complacent and didn't pick a winner. We asked for it and we got it. Now is our chance to show we know what need to be done and how to do it.

It's interesting, but seems pointless. I wish they'd concentrate on jobs instead.

Why is everyone convinced this law is unconstitutional? What is supposed to be its fatal flaw?

Why is everyone convinced this law is unconstitutional? What is supposed to be its fatal flaw?

Are you serious? :eusa_eh:

Regardless of where you come down on it, this has been beaten into the ground here for the better part of a year now.

The outcome was as expected, 51-47 and the amendment is dead.

Stabenow's amendment repealing the 1099 requirements passed easily.

Forum List

Back