Senate Testimony Sheds Light on Alleged Torture

The guy has been right about a whole lot.

And most everyone in Congress is an opportunist and a hypocrite at some level.

I'm afraid i have a problem with him thinking he knows anything about the constitution.... and telling other people that he does.

He also says he abhors earmarks but takes them.... and demands term limits but how many terms did he sit his butt in his congressional seat?

pass....
i agree on Ron Paul
he claims to be against government spending, but he is one HUGE earmark abuser
then he wouldnt offend that asshole racist that gave him campaign money
sorry, that loses my support right there, i'd have taken that money and sent it to the united negro college fund or the ADL just to piss him off more
LOL

the paulies get cranky when you talk about how much the racists love him. but its kind of funny... he draws the extremists from both left and right.

I was noticing the same conflict, and it seemed for a while that the CIA was reacting by trying to attack Speaker Pelosi. It seems, at this point, that this strategy backfired, as under pressure from that attack Pelosi is countering with her own against the CIA.
except Nancy has been shown to be a LIAR
since Porter Goss was at that very same briefing, and HE says the same thing the CIA says

If she's lying and was in fact complicit with full knowledge that we were torturing then she needs to held accountable as well.

No free passes here.

As with Porter Goss who just admitted to knowing and everyone else, right? ;)

except Nancy has been shown to be a LIAR
since Porter Goss was at that very same briefing, and HE says the same thing the CIA says

If she's lying and was in fact complicit with full knowledge that we were torturing then she needs to held accountable as well.

No free passes here.

As with Porter Goss who just admitted to knowing and everyone else, right? ;)
Porter Goss was in the same briefing with Pelosi
:eusa_whistle:

that doesnt matter, you have the CURRENT Director of the CIA(appointed by Obama) saying the same thing
so, the "Bush" claim is bullshit
Saying what?

If I'm up to speed I think something like, "Let me be clear. It is not our policy or practice to mislead Congress."
Yeah, I since found and read his statement. I feel sorry for the guy...he's between a rock and a hard place, but he didn't accuse Nancy of lying.

I would so love to see this truth commission but given the politics involved on both sides we will probably never know. Like I've said before, it will have to be enough to know that waterboarding is back to being considered torture in DC and we don't torture.

Forum List

Back