Senate-seeker wants Obama Birth-Certificate Treatment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by USArmyRetired, Jul 9, 2010.

1. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    This is good and it will bring Obama's Birth Certificate issue into the spotlight. As we all know, Obama has never released his birth certificate so that we can verify if he is a Natural Born Citizen that is essential to meet the requirements of Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5. I feel this lawsuit could mean trouble for Obama even if he isn't the main issue. By making this man have to prove he is a citizen and show his Birth Certificate to be on the ballot shows a democrat double standard going on.

Senate-seeker wants Obama birth-certificate treatment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm6ig4uTWPI&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - PROOF OF U.S. CITIZEN -- HECTOR MALDONADO[/ame]

A Mexican-born candidate for U.S. Senate said he is considering a lawsuit against the Missouri secretary of state for discrimination because her office forced him to produce a birth certificate but "didn't make Obama show proof of citizenship" to appear on the ballot.

Hector Maldonado, 38, a self-described "Lincolnian Republican conservative," is seeking the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in Missouri. He was born one of 10 children in Durango, Mexico. His father is a migrant field worker who owns a small hog ranch in Perris, Calif.

During the following July 5 interview with Karen Berka of Branson Radio Live posted on YouTube, Maldonado explains why he thinks his rights were violated when the secretary of state's office asked for proof of U.S. citizenship when he filed to run for the Senate:

Maldonado, a U.S. Army combat veteran who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, explains on his website that he became a U.S. citizen in 1995. But he said Secretary of State Robin Carnahan sent him a letter in May asking him to produce documentation.
    "It said, 'Hey, you have to prove you're a citizen.' I ignored it," he said. "You know, Obama ignored it, so I figured I could get away with it, too."

The audience began laughing, applauding and cheering during his statement.
    Maldonado continued, "But it's not that simple. I didn't get away with it. I got a certified letter from Ms. Robin Carnahan's office saying that if I did not prove that I was a U.S. citizen, then I would be removed from the ballot."
    He claims Carnahan's office gave him a deadline of May

more in link

2. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,905
    Classic!

Goose meet Gander!

3. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    Yes indeed this is classic.

4. Yurt

Yurt Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,038
    i don't care who you are, this is funny

5. Mini 14

Mini 14 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +570
    It will not surprise me if Obama is compelled to produce his birth certificate before November.

In a lawsuit brought by the left, possibly even the Democratic Party.

(Think about it).

6. USArmyRetired

USArmyRetired BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +346
    I hope he does too. Arizona passed a new law that will make him prove he is a Natural Born Citizen with documents to prove it.

7. Flopper

Flopper Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,281
    Are we back on this crap again? How about some really shocking news such as:

An official announcement by the Obama administration disclosing the reality of extraterrestrial life is imminent. For several months, senior administration officials have been quietly deliberating behind closed doors how much to disclose to the world about extraterrestrial life. Dissatisfaction among powerful institutions such as the U.S. Navy over the decades-long secrecy policy has given a boost to efforts to disclose the reality of extraterrestrial life and technology.
    Obama To Declare Space Aliens Are Real, page 1

8. Care4all

Care4all Warrior Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,047
    no problem, his notarized COLB is a legal document, he has shown it, and gvt authorities have verified it.... that is all that is required by law, by any state that requires ones birth certificate for legal purposes....so, i don't think this will get in obama's way, in any manner?

9. R.C. Christian

R.C. Christian Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,195
    Humorous.

10. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,305
    My, my, the fruitcakes are at it again.