Senate Republicans Warn Stimulus Rebates Could Pay Illegal Immigrants

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Senate Republicans say they have found a provision in the $819 billion economic stimulus bill that could allow illegal immigrants to receive tax rebates.

In the version that passed the House Wednesday, eligible recipients would be allowed to use taxpayer identification numbers, which illegal aliens can obtain, instead of Social Security numbers, to identify themselves for the tax rebates.

The legislation, which would send tax credits of $500 per worker and $1,000 per couple, expressly disqualifies nonresident aliens, but the absence of a Social Security number requirement could create a problem

Senate Republicans Warn Stimulus Rebates Could Pay Illegal Immigrants - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

fantastic hasty work Democrats. let's hope the (R) Senators have as big a pair as the GOP in Nanc'y house did. :lol::lol:

Senate Republicans say they have found a provision in the $819 billion economic stimulus bill that could allow illegal immigrants to receive tax rebates.

In the version that passed the House Wednesday, eligible recipients would be allowed to use taxpayer identification numbers, which illegal aliens can obtain, instead of Social Security numbers, to identify themselves for the tax rebates.

The legislation, which would send tax credits of $500 per worker and $1,000 per couple, expressly disqualifies nonresident aliens, but the absence of a Social Security number requirement could create a problem

Senate Republicans Warn Stimulus Rebates Could Pay Illegal Immigrants - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com

fantastic hasty work Democrats. let's hope the (R) Senators have as big a pair as the GOP in Nanc'y house did. :lol::lol:

They left it out deliberately. They want the money to go to Illegals.

They don't pay sales taxes in my state.

And a ridiculous percentage of my clientele are non-citizens...we don't call them illegal aliens anymore, I can't remember what the term is, but if they're pregnant they get medical. Their kids get medical. Their kids get FS. They can get cash for their kids. They can get cash, fs and medical for themselves whether or not they're here legally if they say they're in a dv situation.

Funny, but I didn't see the provision outlined.

Not that I think Boner and Mitch would ever lie about something like this like they did about the old CBO report that they cherry picked from.

In addition to the money he will also be providing each and every illegal their very own pet.

What a guy!

Attachments

• $3027050988_f284f44d6e.jpg
    $3027050988_f284f44d6e.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 61
well.....they pay sales taxes......they should get a refund......

I would say that every tax paying American Citizen should get a refund... to start redistributing tax procedes to people other than citizens is ridiculous

I actually heard someone being interviewed on the news on my way home from work yesterday, about this.. of course they were in support.. and when finally pressed, they actually came out and said they did not care if illegals got this.. they just wanted to ensure as much money as possible got distributed and spent... I about had my jaw drop to the floor..

I would say that every tax paying American Citizen should get a refund... to start redistributing tax procedes to people other than citizens is ridiculous

I actually heard someone being interviewed on the news on my way home from work yesterday, about this.. of course they were in support.. and when finally pressed, they actually came out and said they did not care if illegals got this.. they just wanted to ensure as much money as possible got distributed and spent... I about had my jaw drop to the floor..

Whoever conducted that interview cherry picked that person for that interview. They already knew that person was going to say that. Liberals. I'd be willing to bet you weren't alone when your jaw hit the floor, but these liberal, illegal alien coddling, American sovereignty sell out, scum bags try and give you the impression more people feel as the one they cherry picked for their interview, when in reality, there's not.

Last edited:

I heard it too. They have just hastily written and slam dunked their christmas liste for the last 20 years into this bill. it is so full of bullshit. Those Senate Republicans should like up just like the House did. Dignigy this garbage with a big fat NO.

So you heard one person say this and that means what?

but these liberal, illegal alien coddling, American sovereignty sell out, scum bags

We are the majority right now. As to selling out our country, fuck you and the fucking elephant you rode in on.

Who is selling out our country by shipping all the manufacturing jobs overseas?

Please, believe what you want about your beliefs, but don't think you own patriotism.

Oh the horror!

We may keep people from starving who are not legal citizens?

BTW the food stamp and UI they do end up recieving still has the highest economic stimulius component as the money we pay to anyone.

THEY SPEND IT INTO THE ECONOMY RIGHT AWAY.

hey as long as it's not the corporations who hire those non people's fault...

boggles my mind how people get so worked up over illegals...

especially the 'christian' ones...

Nobody gets a refund on sales taxes paid jack ass. why should they. We are talking about Federal Income tax refunds, and you justify them getting them by pointing out they pay sales tax. What a fool.

They should not even be here. There very being here is a violation of the law, and you want to reward them with Federal Income tax money because they pay some sales taxes. You my friend are the poster child for what is wrong with this country. Our constitution, our laws, are all meaningless in your eyes. All that matters is what you think is right, and what you think should be done, regardless of the law, or what the constitution may say on the matter. You are a mirror of the Liberal Democrats in power today. They think just like you. To hell with the Law, we know whats best and we intend to force the rest of you to do it our way, law or no law.

shameful.

America is dying.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back