Senate Republicans play Politics with the Defense Budget and Fail

Okay Patek, I'll make you a fair deal.

You stop telling lies about me, and I'll stop telling the truth about you. Do we have a deal? :cool:

and notice Dogbert didn't address the fact that his argument in this thread against Republicans is in fact nothing more than a little schoolboy taunt....this thread belongs in the sand box...where children play.

Where was this argument? And it was a legitimate question. Republicans are acting the same exact way the Democrats may of have in the past. And what did the Republicans do when certain Dems acted this way? Called them unpatriotic, etc I'm sure.

To be honest this thread was to point out that the two parties are really not that much different.

And while I'm glad you can admit you have a problem, don't think I have one. So you still up for my idea? I'll chip in $25.

Three words for you dummy...Sixty Democrat Senators.

I hope your parents know they are wasting their hard earned money on your "education" at Dumbass U.

Fact: Dogbert doesn't drink
Fact: Dogbert doesn't chase girls or have a girlfriend.
Fact: Dogbert is an immature 18 year old who thinks he knows it all.

How's that Japanese history class coming along?

Fact: Dogbert doesn't drink
Fact: Dogbert doesn't chase girls or have a girlfriend.
Fact: Dogbert is an immature 18 year old who thinks he knows it all.

How's that Japanese history class coming along?

The first "fact" is right. The second "fact" is wrong. The third "fact" is half right. I'm 18, but quite mature but do not know it all. Just most. :eusa_whistle:

As for the Perspectives on East Asia class, just finished it up recently thanks. Got an A I'm pretty sure. :cool:

Three words for you dummy...Sixty Democrat Senators.

I hope your parents know they are wasting their hard earned money on your "education" at Dumbass U.

Doesn't matter how many senators the Dems have. The Republicans are still responsible for their actions. That's a big thing about Conservatism right? Responsibility? :eusa_whistle:

And my parents aren't "wasting" any money as they aren't paying anything, I'm paying everything for my college education.

Spin again. :cool:

Forum List

Back