Senate rejects government-wide BAN ON ABORTION funding. (aka: GOO) Ohh...Myyy! DOPers.... WTF?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Senate rejects government-wide ban on abortion funding
The Senate rejected a bill on Thursday that would have permanently banned the use of federal funding for abortions.

The bill would have enshrined in law a long-standing provision that is tacked on to appropriations bills every year, forbidding the use of federal funds for abortions in programs like Medicaid.

It also would have banned ObamaCare subsidies for insurance plans that cover abortion.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) teed up the largely symbolic vote for Thursday, one day ahead of the March for Life, the annual march against abortion that takes place in Washington.

:dunno: Can any DOPer folks who follow fake gods/lords explain why, when the GOP/DOPer could have done this last year? And did not.:popcorn:
And btw. 79% plus of Americans (will kill goo in the oven) approve of abortion from a few reasons, or for any reasons.

upload_2019-1-17_19-47-43.png

Keep trying losers!

To the 50% that fall under for a few reasons.
Goo remove from the ovens for a few reasons is somehow
saying you are Pro-Life? Goo eradication of one stain is the same for any stains.
Explain yourselves, morons. It's not my business, other people spawns. My conservative checkbook wants to deal with other peoples failures as cheap as possible
Abortion cost less than a grand. Paying for your/their spawns can cost 375K to millions each.

Last edited:
“When man stops believing in God he then does not believe in nothing… he will believe in anything.” --
G.K. Chesterton

Let us not pretend. You think God is a myth, and I think you are blind on purpose. Either you want to have your fun with impunity, or you simply do not want to know the truth. Abortion is immoral.

• Banned
“When man stops believing in God he then does not believe in nothing… he will believe in anything.” --
G.K. Chesterton

Let us not pretend. You think God is a myth, and I think you are blind on purpose. Either you want to have your fun with impunity, or you simply do not want to know the truth. Abortion is immoral.

Okay, Got it. You're an 18% LOSER!

Did not the lord kill all the unborn in a great flood?
Really, killed everyone and made the first boat peoples in the process.
Does not the lord kill goo in his planned miscarriages?
If abortion is immoral, females should be put to death
for murder, if they, with the lords' help have a miscarriage. No?

btw: I feel miscarriages are forced abortion by the lord.
That the lord loves to have a nice day on.
It's a MAGA plan. Make Abortions Great Again!

Last edited:
90% of these fake ass Christians are pro death penalty. Bunch of hypocrites.

G.K. Chesterton

“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways.” Isaiah 55

But you will not allow the One who created you to breach your personal code. And if He does, then you curse Him. So shallow. Life is a trial, friend. It is the culmination of our existence. God is not on trial here… you are. I am sure those unborn children and toddlers who died in the flood are in heaven. But if you are so blind to think that gives you license to murder and then tell God you are no worse than He, good luck.

• Banned
Butt, butt living people don't have a right' to life. I'm sure it's in the bible somewhere.
How many times is Abortion mentioned in the same 26 versions of these bibles?
The lord planted the seeds so people can perform an abortion for him.

• Banned
G.K. Chesterton

But you will not allow the One who created you to breach your personal code. And if He does, then you curse Him. So shallow. Life is a trial, friend. It is the culmination of our existence. God is not on trial here… you are. I am sure those unborn children and toddlers who died in the flood are in heaven. But if you are so blind to think that gives you license to murder and then tell God you are no worse than He, good luck.
I see your lord once a day.

Just before I flush the turds away in the morning dump. I see your, lord, clearly.

I like Borr, Odin, and Thor as gods.
And Borr, Odin, and Thor never killed unborn.
Or did they?

G.K. Chesterton

We are governed by the U.S. Constitution which does not mention God - not the Bible.

• Banned
G.K. Chesterton

We are governed by the U.S. Constitution which does not mention God - not the Bible.
Some see the USA is a Whitey First only rule. I feel it's a Whitey DOPer MAGGOTA thang.

Only Sick Biggoted Whiteys would use their services.

upload_2019-1-17_21-45-26.png

Really the Pro-Life morons would refuse service to none whites.
Or would they block whites and give free abortions to all other colors?

Last edited:
Good news. It's refreshing to find that there are folks on the Hill who are not brainless. Enshrining sectarian religious beliefs into law is never a good idea.

Good news. It's refreshing to find that there are folks on the Hill who are not brainless. Enshrining sectarian religious beliefs into law is never a good idea.
Interesting they did this, but won't ban religions in public or on the internet.
Put them in the sewers where they belong. Keep spy's and hidden cameras on them 24/7/365. Before extermination processes are required to put down these FAKE godly evil-doers harm others is needed.. 80% of these people who claim a religion are not 100%ers. Most are lying to family member morons to shut their shit down. So we need to help those folks to break free.
We are not at war with ISIS, as they live still today.
We should be at war with all religions.

Last edited:
G.K. Chesterton

God has starved and diseased many millions of infants throughout history, I think he really hates babies. Seriously, why the moral absolutism on abortion and the pretzel logic on so many things that unequivocally actually do take a human life like war, poverty and capital punishment?

G.K. Chesterton

God has starved and diseased many millions of infants throughout history, I think he really hates babies. Seriously, why the moral absolutism on abortion and the pretzel logic on so many things that unequivocally actually do take a human life like war, poverty and capital punishment?
Nothang climax the lords' followers like killing for the lord, to get them ejaculating off fully..

For Shame, For Shame god loves. Masturbation is a SIN!
As you support your lord representative priest raping kids for your lord.
I'm sure all raping priest are pro-choice to keep the lords love child from speaking
of the sin. So I understand why they anal pump young boys to start. Did you give a son/daughter offering to get
tickets to the gates to heaven already?

Last edited:
G.K. Chesterton

God created miscarriages. He could have made it so that all babies would achieve term, but he created miscarriages, because life is perilous, and not certain, and not all zygote's become babies. God gave us the option and free will to choose when the right time is to have a baby. Republicans would take that away.

There is no prohibition on abortion in the Bible. It also says in the Bible that if a man attacks a pregnant woman and she loses the child, her attacker must pay her husband a set amount for the loss of the baby, as describes it as a "loss of property". Hardly the horror of murder don't you think?

G.K. Chesterton

God created miscarriages. He could have made it so that all babies would achieve term, but he created miscarriages, because life is perilous, and not certain, and not all zygote's become babies. God gave us the option and free will to choose when the right time is to have a baby. Republicans would take that away.

There is no prohibition on abortion in the Bible. It also says in the Bible that if a man attacks a pregnant woman and she loses the child, her attacker must pay her husband a set amount for the loss of the baby, as describes it as a "loss of property". Hardly the horror of murder don't you think?

Okay, you have some good points. Butttttttttt...........

Most zygotes end in the toilet. I blame their lord for this.
The lord makes Females to make FRESH zygote every month, I see no mass melon pumps/bumps running around.
Interesting the lord would allow so many baby possibility's to end in a water bowl to flush.
A guess the almighty forgot to plan the sperm shots needed, to save these possible babies.

Last edited:
G.K. Chesterton

Okay, you have some good points. Butttttttttt...........

Most zygotes end in the toilet. I blame their lord for this.
The lord makes Females to make FRESH zygote every month, I see no mass melon pumps/bumps running around.
Interesting the lord would allow so many baby possibility's to end in a water bowl to flush.
A guess the almighty forgot to plan the sperm shots needed, to save these possible babies.

No they don't. A zygote is a fertilized egg that has no heartbeat. When it develops a heartbeat, it's a fetus. Few eggs are fertilized.

G.K. Chesterton

I see your lord once a day.

Just before I flush the turds away in the morning dump. I see your, lord, clearly.

I like Borr, Odin, and Thor as gods.
And Borr, Odin, and Thor never killed unborn.
Or did they?
I cannot account for your asinine thoughts, nor could I guess how your life went south. But your vile words do not elevate you in anyone’s eyes. Take your anger out on God without sounding like the kind of person no one would want to be around. Yes, you too, are loved by Him.

G.K. Chesterton

I cannot follow you at all. Do you believe in God or not? If you do, then what's with all the "How dare you?" comments shouting at Him? That is bizarre. If you do believe in Him then you would be wise to learn more about Him, especially His mercy and His promises, and the very little He asks of you. But instead, you think you should be the one to tell God what He can do or has to do or you will flip Him off. Hard for me to provide an analogy just how inane that sounds.

Now if you do not believe in God, then why all the angst? Actually, I doubt there are not much more than a handful of atheists in this country. Surely all those who boast in it but are obsessed with following any article about God or ranting against any Christian singing his praises --- he's no atheist. He is an insecure man who cannot stand what is going on in his life and all around him.

there is no comparison between the two.

In one case the human being killed is an innocent that did nothing wrong.

In the other case it is someone that did an act knowing the punishment was death.

when did not killing innocent humans become only a sectarian religious belief?

Forum List

Back