Senate race in Kentucky VERY CLOSE.

And further attempts to divert this thread or turn it into a flame thread will be reported.

Long time to go. Love to see Mitch outsted by anybody, Dem or Pub.

Unsurprisingly, Fakey opposes the conservative.

ummm.... the tea party is also fielding a candidate against him davey :eusa_eh: McConnell vigorously opposed Rand Paul's campaign for senate.

Not true at all. McConnell actually used a lot of his influence to help Rand. It was always assumed that Rand owed the establishment for that after he was elected.

Apropos of nothing at all, I heard today that the guy who is running against that foul old traitorous dinosaur, McConnell, is from the family that makes the bells used by Salvation Army volunteers at xmas time.

970170_594457130606819_1522175480_n.jpg

McConnell is a status quo Repub :thup: Thats why he has a Tea Party challenger
He is also a principled conservative man who has earned the deepest regards of his fellow Senators. It must be boring for you liberals to know a conservative gets along well with other principled men and women who are willing to do the hard work of keeping America fiscally healthy and balanced. Conservative Republicans like the bottom line to be in black. We're sorry this is so inconvenient for our dear spend-it-all-now POTUS who appeals to people who cannot see the comfort of controlling spending to save for future needs.

Just thought you'd like to know, Dottie. ;)

Just from looking at that picture, I don't think I'd want to sit around having drinks with any of those old farts, and I'm not that young myself. They all look like they have something stuck up their ass.
Hardly. There are 17 of these stuck up the American people's 'ass,' and those Republican gentlemen are angry that the Democrats took advantage of the middle class through lying when they had both houses of Congress and the executive branch by counting on everybody else except themselves to trust them. They lied, and now, even America's grandchildren are screwed. Yet, Democrats grin and keep lying beneath pretty botox faces. Imagine 17 of these, end to end, and you have an idea of why they're so concerned. There simply was no need for 17 of these, hidden in so many large white papers disguising their dishonest procurement of many times what America can back with the gold in Fort Knox:

usd-1_trillion_dollars-1000000000000_USD-v2-07-620x866.jpeg

You'd be mad, too if you fought against this larceny, and in the end, the lying liberals blamed you for all their crimes against the American people for pet rock projects to finance their backers for more money to keep the lie from falling like the house of cards that it is.

McConnell is a status quo Repub :thup: Thats why he has a Tea Party challenger
He is also a principled conservative man who has earned the deepest regards of his fellow Senators. It must be boring for you liberals to know a conservative gets along well with other principled men and women who are willing to do the hard work of keeping America fiscally healthy and balanced. Conservative Republicans like the bottom line to be in black. We're sorry this is so inconvenient for our dear spend-it-all-now POTUS who appeals to people who cannot see the comfort of controlling spending to save for future needs.

Just thought you'd like to know, Dottie. ;)

They just can't cope with the fact that the hillbillies and rednecks do what we want and don't follow their directions.

First we look shocked that they would have the audacity, then we just laugh at them!

hillbillies.gif

If the Mitchster loses, it will be a very bad sign for the GOP on election night.

They've been losing for, what? more than a generation now.

They work against the US. Everything they do is geared to hurting our country. EVERYTHING.

935038_585450251507507_1626023784_n.jpg

You are a moron. You can't vote in KY. So fuck off. We are going to elect who we want.

Forum List

Back