Senate Paul of Ky.........uh, could you tell us how you got your wealth?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just a little side note, your wealth, your bills, your mortgage all prior to pimping tax payers in congress.....all came from MEDICAID!!!

Just a little side note, your wealth, your bills, your mortgage all prior to pimping tax payers in congress.....all came from MEDICAID!!!

He's a doctor and if you're inferring that 100% of his patients are on Medicaid I'd love to see your evidence of that.

I believe he was a doctor, and he's a well reasoned, unmovable supporter of the constitution and the American Way. I have alot of respect for him even if I disagree on some; though not most of his premises.

As was stated already, he has skills that he could put to use in the free market to better society. He wouldn't need to rely on lobbyists greasing his palms.

Here you go....

Paul specializes in cataract and glaucoma surgeries, LASIK procedures, and corneal transplants.

As a member of the Bowling Green Noon Lions Club, Paul founded the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic in 2009 to help provide eye surgery and exams for those who cannot afford to pay.

Paul won the Melvin Jones Fellow Award for Dedicated Humanitarian Services from the Lions Club International Foundation for his work establishing the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic.

Rand Paul - Wikipedia

After reading the OP, do you understand why Progressive leadership must always end up as Venezuela

He's a doctor and if you're inferring that 100% of his patients are on Medicaid I'd love to see your evidence of that.
The story behind Rand Paul's son, Medicaid and Kentucky's marketplace
Rand_Paul.jpg

But as a Bowling Green eye surgeon, Paul built his medical practice on payments from Medicare and Medicaid, the massive government health care programs considered to be leading contributors to the national debt.

Paul, the Republican nominee, has been paid $130,461 in Medicaid funds since 2006, about one-third of the sum that he billed the program, according to the state Cabinet for Health and Family Services, which administers that program. Doctors' Medicaid billings often are disputed in part, leading to smaller payments than they requested. Paul says cut government spending, but not to physicians

Here you go....

Paul specializes in cataract and glaucoma surgeries, LASIK procedures, and corneal transplants.

As a member of the Bowling Green Noon Lions Club, Paul founded the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic in 2009 to help provide eye surgery and exams for those who cannot afford to pay.

Paul won the Melvin Jones Fellow Award for Dedicated Humanitarian Services from the Lions Club International Foundation for his work establishing the Southern Kentucky Lions Eye Clinic.

Rand Paul - Wikipedia
Paul says cut government spending, but not to physicians
But as a Bowling Green eye surgeon, Paul built his medical practice on payments from Medicare and Medicaid, the massive government health care programs considered to be leading contributors to the national debt.

Paul, the Republican nominee, has been paid $130,461 in Medicaid funds since 2006, about one-third of the sum that he billed the program, according to the state Cabinet for Health and Family Services, which administers that program. Doctors' Medicaid billings often are disputed in part, leading to smaller payments than they requested.

Here you go....

Rand Paul - Wikipedia

Paul, the Republican nominee, has been paid $130,461 in Medicaid funds since 2006, about one-third of the sum that he billed the program, according to the state Cabinet for Health and Family Services, which administers that program. Doctors' Medicaid billings often are disputed in part, leading to smaller payments than they requested.

11 years and he only got $130 grand? Give me a break. Rand like his father is a true humanitarian and is noted for his charitable work.

Here you go....

Rand Paul - Wikipedia

11 years and he only got $130 grand? Give me a break. Rand like his father is a true humanitarian and is noted for his charitable work.
Listen, I could give a rats fuck about Paul and his humanitarian work, I'm simply implying that its A fuckin typical of GOP hypocrites to always be hating on government shit, when these bastards all have benefited from the very entity they now all hate on. Like that white anti government bitch from Georgia....spent millions to work for the very fuckin government you motherfuckers hate...really bitch?

Forum List

Back