Senate passes stimulus bill

That rule (the internet one) doesn't apply for emergency bills, this is considered a emergency bill.

Your answer, of course is superficial and trivial, and a total fabrication since the net exposure was promised.

And I can see that you were totally crushed beyond even attempting to respond to the rest of my queries.

It's so easy to be a liberal.
these mortons will be making these kinds of excuses for 4 years
what a bunch of idiots Obama has kissing his ass

What's a morton?

Your answer, of course is superficial and trivial, and a total fabrication since the net exposure was promised.

And I can see that you were totally crushed beyond even attempting to respond to the rest of my queries.

What's a morton?

it's a salt block, yer all a buncha salt blocks waitin for a lick. :tongue:

What's a morton?
a typo, easily fixed
maybe you need to be fixed too

Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and created 20 million jobs.

Bush lowered taxes on the rich and lost jobs.

Chris something like 70% of those jobs were minimum wage jobs,the other ones were from the dot com boom which your hero had very,and i mean VERY little to do with.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
And this bill will do nothing to save those jobs.

Every congressman who has been interviewed has admitted to not having read the stimulus, and yet they passed it. The fact you support this tells me how fucking stupid you are.

I know you're not a Republican J, but didn't all Republicans fall in line saying the Patriot Act was just great?

Cause nobody read that either. :eusa_whistle:

You're exactly right, and do you know why? Because Bush and his administration used fear to sell it to the public. They told us that it was the only way that we could prevent another terrorist attack. Congress knew that if they didn't pass it, the public would be in an uproar.

In short, Obama is using the same tactics that Bush used. He's using fear to push his agenda, and his Congress isn't doing much to protect the American people. Congratulations, YOU elected Bush III.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and created 20 million jobs.

Bush lowered taxes on the rich and lost jobs.

Chris something like 70% of those jobs were minimum wage jobs,the other ones were from the dot com boom which your hero had very,and i mean VERY little to do with.....

Link?

Chris the only links i can find just say 20 million jobs,no breaking then down....where i heard this was on Anderson Coopers show,he had a Dem and Repub analyst on, talking about the jobs created during both admin.....the dem guy mentioned the 20 mill.jobs under Clinton,the repub said those were mostly low paying jobs MANY at places like eateries and small businesses,and a good many were from the dot com boom,which Clinton cant take credit for,now the dem guy did not take issue with this,he just said they were JOBS.....thats what i got.....best i can do....

this plan is a wish list, it is a shoping list this has no shock on the economy in the near future. so now how will this help me. or anyone in america. plusa i nthe senate and house only 4 republicans voted for the plan this is saying some thing as we are the smart one.

Forum List

Back