Senate passes stimulus bill

Job creators?!!!

How many jobs are being created now?????

probably not many because youve already announced you are going to increase taxes on them and are already making plans to preserve their profits.

I hope they do.

The richest 400 Americans DOUBLED their income during the Bush years, while ordinary Americans lost.

I'm ordinary, and my income has gone up every year.

NOT a single one of the liberals has explained how it was DISASTER for Bush to spend money we did not have but it is a blessing that Obama is going to spend 3 TIMES more then Bush with money we do not have.

And none of it will help as the bill is loaded down with democratic pork for its supporters.

Bush gave to the banks unregulated, Obama is spending it on the people among other programs and things that need it.

Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich and created 20 million jobs.

Bush lowered taxes on the rich and lost jobs.

And this bill will do nothing to save those jobs.

Every congressman who has been interviewed has admitted to not having read the stimulus, and yet they passed it. The fact you support this tells me how fucking stupid you are.

I know you're not a Republican J, but didn't all Republicans fall in line saying the Patriot Act was just great?

Cause nobody read that either. :eusa_whistle:

Although it was commendable that you were able to jam so many of the left's talking points into one short rant, I'd like to concentrate on the Stimulus Bill, which you have, via some tortuous logic, connected to change.

I did not vote for President Obama, but I hope that this bill does what is promised. In fact, I hope that he is so successful that I am compelled to vote for him in four years.

But I must question why the promise to put the bill on the net before it was voted on, was broken.

Why couldn't another week, with full disclosure and debate be invested in fulfilling the "transparency" promise?

Why couldn't your side simply list those aspects which will create jobs, and total how many jobs?

It seems to me that the discussion must have been along the lines of " we can pay back our alllies, grow government, push the direction way to the left, and the dummies will never remember in four years."

It seems that the rush was to race before the economy began the inevitable turnaround, as the usual recession lasts 11 months, and then claim success.

Your response?

That rule (the internet one) doesn't apply for emergency bills, this is considered a emergency bill.

has anyone noticed how the snake oil salesman has changed his pitch? We went from "I can create 3 1/2 million new jobs if you elect me.. to...... "I can create or save 3 million jobs if you buy the bullshit I'm selling."? :lol:

has anyone noticed how the snake oil salesman has changed his pitch? We went from "I can create 3 1/2 million new jobs if you elect me.. to...... "I can create or save 3 million jobs if you buy the bullshit I'm selling."? :lol:

There is no BS about it.

We are losing 500,000 jobs a month.

Something has to be done and fast.

I know you're not THAT stupid and realize that what Obama can do in his first four years was depending on how bad Bush screwed up the economy. Well, turns out Bush screwed it up worse then anybody thought.

I know you're not THAT stupid and realize that what Obama can do in his first four years was depending on how bad Bush screwed up the economy. Well, turns out Bush screwed it up worse then anybody thought.

and did the snake oil saleman tell ya a pack of lies so you would let him come in and fix what booooosh screwed up? and you bought his bs hook line and sinker.. :lol:

There is no BS about it.

how many jobs will this bs create or save doyathink?

There is no BS about it.

how many jobs will this bs create or save doyathink?

By the end of 2010, the bill would create 3.6 million jobs, CBO estimated.

Yes and all of them taxpayer funded government jobs none of which will do anything other than be an even bigger drain on the private sector. State federal and local Governments already employ at least 1/5 of all workers nation wide, this will make it nearly 1/4 and we will be at the point where instead of working until May to pay for for government we will be working till mid June. At the current rate by the time Obama is up for re-election in 2012 we will be working to pay for government until August. And that 13 bucks isn't going to help a bit.

Although it was commendable that you were able to jam so many of the left's talking points into one short rant, I'd like to concentrate on the Stimulus Bill, which you have, via some tortuous logic, connected to change.

I did not vote for President Obama, but I hope that this bill does what is promised. In fact, I hope that he is so successful that I am compelled to vote for him in four years.

But I must question why the promise to put the bill on the net before it was voted on, was broken.

Why couldn't another week, with full disclosure and debate be invested in fulfilling the "transparency" promise?

Why couldn't your side simply list those aspects which will create jobs, and total how many jobs?

It seems to me that the discussion must have been along the lines of " we can pay back our alllies, grow government, push the direction way to the left, and the dummies will never remember in four years."

It seems that the rush was to race before the economy began the inevitable turnaround, as the usual recession lasts 11 months, and then claim success.

Your response?

That rule (the internet one) doesn't apply for emergency bills, this is considered a emergency bill.

Your answer, of course is superficial and trivial, and a total fabrication since the net exposure was promised.

And I can see that you were totally crushed beyond even attempting to respond to the rest of my queries.

It's so easy to be a liberal.

The wobbly U.S. economy shed 598,000 jobs in January, extending a downward spiral of 500,000-plus monthly losses that began in November, according to federal data released Friday.

The loss was the largest monthly decline since 1974, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. The unemployment rate jumped to 7.6 percent in January, a 16-year high. That compares with 7.2 percent for December and 4.9 percent a year ago.

Economy sheds half million more jobs -- Newsday.com

Imagine the absurdity of an argumenet that claimed the following: The passage of the Stimulus Bill will result in more deliciious tuna salad. I'm sure you'd ask what the connection was.

Please document the connection between the jobs lost and the Stimulus Bill.

CBO Sees Stimulus Boosting U.S. Growth, Jobs : NPR
yet even using the highest estimate, it will only create 165k new jobs per month through 2010
so, again, you are a fucking moron

NOT a single one of the liberals has explained how it was DISASTER for Bush to spend money we did not have but it is a blessing that Obama is going to spend 3 TIMES more then Bush with money we do not have.

And none of it will help as the bill is loaded down with democratic pork for its supporters.

Bush gave to the banks unregulated, Obama is spending it on the people among other programs and things that need it.
and obama voted for it

dumbass

:rofl:

i KNEW it

i KNEW you fucking morons would say this

Your response?

Your answer, of course is superficial and trivial, and a total fabrication since the net exposure was promised.

And I can see that you were totally crushed beyond even attempting to respond to the rest of my queries.

It's so easy to be a liberal.
these morons will be making these kinds of excuses for 4 years
what a bunch of idiots Obama has kissing his ass

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back