Senate passes bill to avoid shut down

Yup...the whacky MAGA repubs are determined to shut down thevfederal government...at the request of the four time indicted make believe president.
The GOP only controls the House, and they already passed a spending bill...they did their part...they in fact passed four spending bills.

1695850634444.png

~S~

The GOP only controls the House, and they already passed a spending bill...they did their part...they in fact passed four spending bills.
Hey dumbshit, they need to pass a debt ceiling increase to PAY for that spending bill they passed

Well, perhaps they can get jobs in the REAL world for a change.

I have always thought that was a good idea. Take about a two year period and fire all federal government employees evenly spaced out over two years. Then slowly hire people to replace them over that same 24 month period but only hire 25% as many. Almost everybody deals with being unemployed during their life at some point. I’m not sure what magic charm federal government employees have that makes them immune from this inevitable aspect of life.

I'm so scared of a fake shutdown...NOT. (yawn)

Last time the government shutdown took place I predicted the day it would open back up with a fairly good amount of accuracy. Shutdowns never last long. Some banks know this too. They advance pay to their customers that are government employees because they know they’ll be getting paid shortly.

Forum List

Back