Senate panel agrees with intel community that Putin was trying to help Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Updated 6:08 PM ET, Tue July 3, 2018

Breaking with their House Republican counterparts, the Senate Intelligence Committee said Tuesday that the intelligence community properly concluded in January of last year that Russian President Vladimir Putin was trying to help Donald Trump when Moscow meddled in the 2016 election.

The Senate panel released a summary Tuesday of its examination of the intelligence community's January 2017 assessment, which laid out the case of Russia's election meddling and concluded that Putin was trying to help Trump win.

Senate panel agrees with intel community that Putin was trying to help Trump - CNNPolitics

------------------------------------------------------
a little gift for you Trumpeters on the 4th.:abgg2q.jpg:

This isn't news. We knew this already. Russia tried to meddle with our election. They bought facebook ads, etc.

Senate panel backs intelligence agencies on Russia-Trump conclusions

Neither the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which reported the intelligence agencies’ findings in January 2017, nor the Senate committee has concluded that Trump’s campaign or aides colluded with Russia.

It says Russia tried to help Trump. It didn't say Trump colluded with Russia.

If my neighbor is running for mayor and on my own I attack his opponent and try to get him elected, it doesn't mean we colluded. It doesn't even mean my neighbor knew what I was doing.

We've long known Russia tried to effect our election. But what we know for sure didn't happen was that Trump had any idea that it was happening or that it effected the outcome. Can you point to a single person, A SINGLE PERSON out of a country of 320 MILLION PEOPLE who changed their vote because of anything Russia did? If not, STFU. We know Russia bought ads on Facebook and shit, but those are legal ads, sorry. No crimes were committed, no laws broken.

And once again, can you PLEASE point out the federal crime of "collusion?" Thanks.

Last edited:

Breaking with their House Republican counterparts, the Senate Intelligence Committee said Tuesday that the intelligence community properly concluded in January of last year that Russian President Vladimir Putin was trying to help Donald Trump when Moscow meddled in the 2016 election.

The Senate panel released a summary Tuesday of its examination of the intelligence community's January 2017 assessment, which laid out the case of Russia's election meddling and concluded that Putin was trying to help Trump win.

Senate panel agrees with intel community that Putin was trying to help Trump - CNNPolitics

Did you forget the fact that most people (including you and the Russians) expected Hillary to win?

This isn't news. We knew this already. Russia tried to meddle with our election. They bought facebook ads, etc.

Neither the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which reported the intelligence agencies’ findings in January 2017, nor the Senate committee has concluded that Trump’s campaign or aides colluded with Russia.

If my neighbor is running for mayor and on my own I attack his opponent and try to get him elected, it doesn't mean we colluded. It doesn't even mean my neighbor knew what I was doing.

We've long known Russia tried to effect our election. But what we know for sure didn't happen was that Trump had any idea that it was happening or that it effected the outcome. Can you point to a single person, A SINGLE PERSON out of a country of 320 MILLION PEOPLE who changed their vote because of anything Russia did? If not, STFU. We know Russia bought ads on Facebook and shit, but those are legal ads, sorry. No crimes were committed, no laws broken.

And once again, can you PLEASE point out the federal crime of "collusion?" Thanks.

The Senate report came out July 3rd. Yes we will find out Trump was involved.

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

Sure, it's just an email setting up a meeting in Trump Tower with Don, Jr., Jared, and the-campaign manager Paul Manafort.

You claim we know, for sure, Trump didn't have any idea it was happening. You don't know that, and it's likelier he knew about that meeting than that he didn't.

Sure, it's just an email setting up a meeting in Trump Tower with Don, Jr., Jared, and the-campaign manager Paul Manafort.

You claim we know, for sure, Trump didn't have any idea it was happening. You don't know that, and it's likelier he knew about that meeting than that he didn't.

Sure, but inexplicably you failed to acknowledge the salient point of the argument, that is, a Senate panel looking into the IC's investigation of Russian interference, not of Trumpy's collusion...

Separate from congressional inquiries, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating whether any Republican Trump’s election campaign members coordinated with Moscow officials. [...]

The committee is still investigating any possible collusion, interviewing witnesses and collecting evidence, officials said.​

... finds no collusion on the part of the Trumpy, and even fails to mention any such collusion, which demonstrates, conclusively, that there was no collusion.

Man up, get your act together, and, finally, see the light!

Last edited:

Sure, but inexplicably you failed to acknowledge the salient point of the argument, that is, a Senate panel looking into the IC's investigation of Russian interference, not of Trumpy's collusion...

Separate from congressional inquiries, U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating whether any Republican Trump’s election campaign members coordinated with Moscow officials. [...]

The committee is still investigating any possible collusion, interviewing witnesses and collecting evidence, officials said.​

... finds no collusion on the part of the Trumpy, and even fails to mention any such collusion, which demonstrates, conclusively, that there was no collusion.

Man up, get your act together, and, finally, see the light!

Heck, I don't even acknowledge that collusion is a synonym of conspiracy.

Note the general lack of replies by the alt right cowards.

Yeah, we know Putin and the Russians were meddling on behalf of Trump and his alt right criminals.

Have you ever noticed that CNN doesnt have a comments section?

Heck, I don't even acknowledge that collusion is a synonym of conspiracy.

Look at you... such hatred. When all the Trumpy really ever wanted, and wants, is to be loved. How dare you? Really, how dare you!

It must the Derangement. I could have suffered a relapse.

There ain't no way to beat, shame, or pray the heartless bastard out of one such as you. Next you'll address Him as "The One", or "Liar", and you even know how much that hurts Him and His acolytes and faithful.

The Senate report came out July 3rd. Yes we will find out Trump was involved.
Well it’s the 5th and last time I checked he was still president

I have a hard time putting much faith in that. Seems it is the other way around, Putin paid off Clinton for the Nuke deal and paid her and the Clinton org hundred of millions of dollars for the deal...Russia owned her and the family. Willie got 750,000 for a 30 min speech in Russia. She was a master at the Pay and Play game they ran for years.

The far right and alt right wing nuts are running in circles.

Some say the Russian didntdu nuffin, while others said they did interfere but did not work with or contact Trumper campaign senior staff.

Mueller will enlighten the illiterate among them at the right time.

The far right and alt right wing nuts are running in circles.

Some say the Russian didntdu nuffin, while others said they did interfere but did not work with or contact Trumper campaign senior staff.

Mueller will enlighten the illiterate among them at the right time.

Uranium One...........nuff said.

BTW, Jake......how did that 2016 election prediction turn out for ya? Oh wait! It was the fault of the ROOOOOSKIES!

(snicker)

Dale Barmy, it is UraniunNone where nothing illegal occurred. You don't know the story? A Canadian energy firm was sold to the Russians. It required nine different US agencies, none of whom Clinton's approval, to sign off.

Forum List

Back