Senate Leader Reid Reached Out! Minority Leader Mitchell Refused!

Whew because I don't think I could have squinted anymore in an effort to find something in the OP relevant to the thread title.

You have to try looking at it through the bottom of a bottle of spirits.

Luckily, I have enough practice at that.

Haha ... can't do that, my man. Not unless y'all really want to see me in the deep end.

:lol: What I meant was, that I have enough practice at it, that I don't need the bottle anymore....yeah....thats the ticket....

Thats what the Democrats said for the last two years.

I wonder how well that worked out for them :eusa_whistle:

Let's pass the legislation we all agree on, compromise where possible and fight the battles that the majority disagrees with the Democrats

I can agree with that.

But the mentality of "Screw you, it's our turn now" is what got the Republicans tossed in '06, and now the Dems tossed in '10.

Actually, trying to get along with Democrats got them tossed.

The content of the OP has nothing to do with the title of the OP.

I'll just chalk it up to an irrational poster.

Whew because I don't think I could have squinted anymore in an effort to find something in the OP relevant to the thread title.

You have to try looking at it through the bottom of a bottle of spirits.

Luckily, I have enough practice at that.
well, clearly the OP is just fucking NUTZO

Let's pass the legislation we all agree on, compromise where possible and fight the battles that the majority disagrees with the Democrats

I can agree with that.

But the mentality of "Screw you, it's our turn now" is what got the Republicans tossed in '06, and now the Dems tossed in '10.

Actually, trying to get along with Democrats got them tossed.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, bucko.

So as the sun slowly sets, now, in the West(?), then business groups seem to not want The Affordable Health Care Act repealed.

Modified even Obama can agree with.

Large firms seek to change, not repeal, health law Vital Signs - MarketWatch

Only 3% of the polled want repeal, leaving a lot of money, behind, (Not likely at GOP, especially without the Tea Party!)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes create Giant Central Governments! Giant Central Governments follow Great Potlatch concept of Many Nations! Great Chief Gives Most Away! Many opposed, not real Americans(?)!)

Forum List

Back