Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

same shit,different day

same idiot, different day

but I repeat myself ................

Most idiots do babble like that and you're certainly no exception.

babble that you wont answer either -

I have more proof when you and the op step up ..

You've got exactly nothing but shitforbrains just like the rest of your idiotic party. The only ones who had any brains were smart enough to bail leaving only idiots like yourself behind. You're the reside left behind in the very
bottom of the barrel.

more kindergarten-esque finger pointing rhetoric ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NOT ONE SINGLE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION -

yawn -

now dipshit, thats your opening to ask what question ..

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thread cleaned of off topic/trolling/no content pertaining to the OP posts and personal attacks.

There is a topic.

address it.

Clinton had 4 days to present the case - Trump has 2

yes or no
You tell me.

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there ya go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tale of twin impeachments -

FOR DUMBASSES !
You are once again demonstrating why you chose your IQ for you handle.

UH HUH - suuuuuuuuuuure.

my IQ is busy handing you your ass.

:26:

:21:
Not sure how you think you are handing anyone anything/

Please show me where you handed me my ass. Surely it wasn't where I disregarded your dumbass question.:21:

your mirror image Clinton/Trump impeachment is pure horseshit - the two couldnt be more different.

youre a f'n idiot.

You tell me.

FOR DUMBASSES !

UH HUH - suuuuuuuuuuure.

Please show me where you handed me my ass. Surely it wasn't where I disregarded your dumbass question.:21:

your mirror image Clinton/Trump impeachment is pure horseshit - the two couldnt be more different.

youre a f'n idiot.
I agree since Clinton actually committed a crime and Trump has not.

Quite different indeed

Might as well get this one started.
It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)
They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.
No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.
Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.
In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.
Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.

Had to laugh. Turned on the TV at 1PM to watch CBS and the guy there talking was saying how he was recently in Texas talking to all kinds of people, Repubs and Dems alike, and they all universally felt we should just let the voters decide in November, and that impeachment was not only a big waste of time, but they were not even interested or following. Another big shit show by the DNC thinking they are going to save the universe and score big brownie points tring to remove Trump a mere 9 months out from the election at the best moment in his first term! :21:

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.
In a couple weeks, you are going to have to post a BUTT SORE LOSERS THREAD!
TBS-FB-Maddow-finding-out-no-collusion.jpg

You tell me.

FOR DUMBASSES !

UH HUH - suuuuuuuuuuure.

youre a f'n idiot.
List the differences. I don't give a shit about your lefty talking points you have been fed.

if the Clinton impeachment model applies it means witnesses and new evidence will be considered after initial presentations by the prosecution and defense.

yes or no -
There were no new witnesses interviewed publicly in The Clinton Impeachment. Witnesses that made statements in The House were called in to executive session and asked to clarify their remarks behind closed doors.
1900739704_Mueller7.jpg.45784a20fc24091116d3f11b4190e34f.jpg

In an ideal world, this trial wouldn't and shouldn't be happening. Understood that this is a political event rather than a criminal one, and yet it IS a trial in which the defendant had virtually no chance for due process with regard to the impeachment inquiry. It was IMHO a permanent stain on the integrity of the House of Representatives conducted in haste and with opportunity of rebuttal by the accused. American justice does not or should not work that way; the merits of the case are at best questionable, and much of the so-called evidence would not meet the requirements for the rules of evidence. The charges themselves do not come close to rising to the level of an impeachment; what we have here is nothing more than political theater to sway the voters who IMHO are turned off and tuned out to these proceedings. Trump is NOT going to be removed from office and everybody knows it. And most Americans are not thrilled with this waste of time, which should have been spent on THEIR issues rather than that of the Democratic Party.

FOR DUMBASSES !

UH HUH - suuuuuuuuuuure.

youre a f'n idiot.
List the differences. I don't give a shit about your lefty talking points you have been fed.
The Clinton Impeachment was much more serious since Special Counsel found 13 crimes Clinton committed and a bipartisan house wrote up two articles that they thought were impeachable crimes.

No crimes were committed by POTUS Trump and none appear in that two flimsy articles.

realDonaldTrumpGOT22-640x480.jpg

Here is Adumb Shifferbrain's opening statment.

Schiff Grandstanding.

"Extensive Obstruction was committed by The President daring to exercise his Civil Rights"
"Our Subpoenas can NEVER be challenged in The Courts"
"Evidence is Already Overwhelming but despite us turning over every rock for 4 years, we still think we need more"
"Truth Doesn't Matter" "Proof Doesn't Matter" "Only The Accusations and Your Oath Matters"
"The President is NOT INNOCENT, I know it, so you must prove him guilty because I say so."
"We want MORE SUBPOENAS because we didn't finish our job."
99d84adbaaf5a427f23145750b6d6dfc.png

"The Record Already Overwhelmingly Compels A Conviction of The President but we need more Evidence to get you to convict him."

Fairy Tale Time with Adumb is putting me to sleep......

The Best Schiff Line

"The President Should Never be able to challenge accusations that he had done something wrong."

&

"We need more Supoenas to find out what Trump is hiding. I don't know what he is hiding but he is hiding something."

Hey Douchebag. You had 4 years and millions of dollars to frame Trump and you couldn't do it. Even the dirty Russian Dossier you paid for didn't help you.

znyoky8dhvt31.png

"Crying about National Security, yet refuses to allow the two Whistle Blowers to Testify"

Fairy Tale Time with Adumb is putting me to sleep......
He is the most contemptible liar I have ever seen in The House of Reps, right next to Pelosi and Nadler.

And exactly what does his presentation have to do with "EVIDENCE"?

And Apparently Schiff thinks The President does not have Executive Privilege.

Hello Adam, The Forefathers foresaw you as being an asshole and wanted to make it hard to remove a president over petty political squabbles.

Schiff_Articles_Of_Impeachment_Mattress_Tag_Violation.jpeg

p080zvss.jpg

All evidence gathered in the House was admitted at the beginning of Clinton's trial; what's Mitch hiding?

McConnell lays out rules for Trump's Senate trial, allowing for vote on witnesses, documents

"The proposal also suggests that none of the evidence collected as part of the House's impeachment inquiry will be admitted automatically. Instead, according to the text, the Senate will vote later on whether to admit any documents."

Trial first.
Evidence later.
Drain the swamp?

Forum List

Back