Senate Dem's in BIG Trouble

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014: Senate, House & Governor Races

Unless something happens the Democrats might lose the Senate.

Normal for mid-terms. And after the GOP once more demonstrates what fools they are, in 2016, the worm turns.

Didn't you claim that after the GOP won the house in 2010 that in 2012 they would lose it for the same reason? Perhaps you were one of those that so proudly proclaimed in 2009 that the Dems would hold the Congress forever because of the republicans?

RealClearPolitics - Election 2014: Senate, House & Governor Races

Unless something happens the Democrats might lose the Senate.

Normal for mid-terms. And after the GOP once more demonstrates what fools they are, in 2016, the worm turns.

Didn't you claim that after the GOP won the house in 2010 that in 2012 they would lose it for the same reason? Perhaps you were one of those that so proudly proclaimed in 2009 that the Dems would hold the Congress forever because of the republicans?

I don't remember seeing anyone anywhere claiming the democrats would take back the House in 2012...

I don't remember seeing anyone anywhere claiming the democrats would take back the House in 2012...

mainly due to gerrymandering, the Rs did real well in planning and executing that bit of political handywork.

the Senate should already have turned over, if it does not in 14 the country will be "saved" from the treachery meant to happen by the planed Depression of 07-09.

Yeah, let's not forget the Dems got 1.5 million more votes for the House then the Republicans in 2012.

In other words the GOP's majority in the house is a sham.

mainly due to gerrymandering, the Rs did real well in planning and executing that bit of political handywork.

the Senate should already have turned over, if it does not in 14 the country will be "saved" from the treachery meant to happen by the planed Depression of 07-09.

What treachery is that ?

Only about 40% of the electorate will vote in November. This suits the GOP just fine. The fewer voters....the better their chance of winning. This is fact.

Only about 40% of the electorate will vote in November. This suits the GOP just fine. The fewer voters....the better their chance of winning. This is fact.

I'm glad that a lot of people don't vote.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Url1HL6oExk]Is Jaywalking Real, and Why Does it Matter? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/Url1HL6oExk]Is Jaywalking Real, and Why Does it Matter? - YouTube[/ame]

I know. You are a USMB nutter. You want fewer voters. I know.

If by nutter you mean someone that hopes that the ignorant people choose to leave voting to the informed, you are right. More voters would be fine if the voters become educated about the issues, the candidates, and perhaps history and civics.

I guess it is too much to ask that a voter be responsible to learn what they are voting on.

If by nutter you mean someone that hopes that the ignorant people choose to leave voting to the informed, you are right. More voters would be fine if the voters become educated about the issues, the candidates, and perhaps history and civics.

I get it. You don't think your fellow Americans are qualified to vote. In your brain, someone who doesn't think like you is uninformed.

We could have a long discussion about the reasons why turnout is low. The result would be that you'd deny culpability on behalf of the GOP. I know this without going through the process.

Still.....you cannot deny that one party is keenly interested in keeping turnout low and one isn't. Own it.

Forum List

Back