Senate Dems go ballistic, misquote & attack Limbaugh on Senate floor

Please quote where I've ever posted an article from MM, or referenced them.

And it has been proven to be a lie because your far-right news agency says so? Ah of course...you believe things because conservatives say them. :eusa_naughty:

Oh lets see, Reid on the Senate floor, MSNBC, and CNN have been using the lie as fact

Now the NY Times and USA Today are running with the non story

Libs have to rely on lies - the facts usually go against them

In other words you can NOT support your claim, thought so.

How exactly you got from me attacking your credibility to a statement about me I'm not sure...but ignoring that vacuous and great leap in logic for a second...

On what exactly did you base your assertion that he was referring to only one soldier if you hadn't read the transcript?

How exactly you got from me attacking your credibility to a statement about me I'm not sure...but ignoring that vacuous and great leap in logic for a second...

On what exactly did you base your assertion that he was referring to only one soldier if you hadn't read the transcript?

We are not discussing me, you made a claim, support your claim. Ohh wait, I forgot you do not do that, usually because your to busy pretending things are not what they are. Come on it can not be hard, you have insisted he specifically attacked all the soldiers that have ever been against the war. Provide the evidence.

Rush was talking about one guy who flunked out of boot camp and was never in Iraq - and the left has a tizzy

Meanwhile, elected Dems slander and insult the troops fighting in Iraq - and the left is silent

Forum List

Back