Senate democrats vote in favor of rape and murder

I'm pretending to be a hack like you and Dean. Seemed like fun at the time even though the premise of the op makes me feel stupid. How do you guys live with that feeling?

give an example of wehre I have been a hack?

Go get an example of the behavior you claim of others while you post a hack thread like this.

You only want ONE example? How about 95% of your postings as examples of your partisan, left wingnut, hypocritical nonsense? Is that enough for you?

Just claiming it is not proof

And by the way middleclass, this post was for fun and to poke a stick at Dean. Do you really think I believe this ridiculous extreme position? It's laughable and that was the point. But don't worry I don't neg for people being d-bags.

Has anyone spoken to a rapist to confirm the findings of this vote?

"Doesnt have democrat support" ...or........doesn't have support of like *2* of them out of how many again?

It's still two that they needed and did not get. Besides that, the majority of them said they would vote to allow it to go forward but would not vote for it on the floor unless some things where change in it. Democrats playing politics with our lives yet again.

Obama doesn't even have democrats in the senate on the side of his anti rape and murder jobs bill. It failed as it should.

See Dean, being a hack isn't hard.

50/50 was the vote. Furthermore even if he had the three dems who voted with all the reps the bill would not go to debate because it needs 60 votes to proceed.

It's all part of the "make the President a 1 termer at all costs campaign" the republicans have been running since 2008. If he's for it then they're against it even if last term they were for it. Basically they don't give an "air-born rodents butt" about the country if they can't have it their way.

Well, maybe if the time was given to them to actually read the bill before it was put up for a vote they might consider voting yes. Also, until Obama stops putting into these bills class warfare tactics, they will never be passed by conservatives. We will not raise taxes on the rich to compensate for irresponsible government spending. Not gonna happen.
Dont be fooled, this trickery will not work, and only those on the left are falling for it, everyone else sees what is going on and will vote accordingly in 2012.

50/50 was the vote. Furthermore even if he had the three dems who voted with all the reps the bill would not go to debate because it needs 60 votes to proceed.

It's all part of the "make the President a 1 termer at all costs campaign" the republicans have been running since 2008. If he's for it then they're against it even if last term they were for it. Basically they don't give an "air-born rodents butt" about the country if they can't have it their way.

I'm thinking the shitty economy is all part of the nefarious plot by the evil infidel Republicans, too!

We would have full employment, but the Republicans are stopping it to make the Messiah® look bad....

gay-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back