Senate Democrats Rewrite Obama's Jobs Bil

as I posted earlier, for the more mentally challenged members of our board like JosefK...
you DO realize that doesn't mean they do it in the Senate, by rewriting a bill... right? Tell me you realize that it means the Senate can 'propose' or 'concur' with amendments to the House bill, in the House.

So much for you ignoring me huh, ROFLMFAO@u..
No one SAID it would get by without an amendment, dick-stain. We said OBAMA WANTED IT PASSED NOW, and Reid is obstructing it, while your savior blames the GOP for his own party fucking with his bill.

You, are such a monumental moron, they have to invent a new word for how completely clueless you really are.

Since you are so obsessed with me that you continue to address posts to me even though you know that I have you on ignore, I have decided to take you off of ignore. You're so fucking stupid that I would be doing myself a disservice not to see your ridiculous posts - especially since a lot of them are addressed to me.

Now, on to your latest bout of retardedness - Reid is blocking the bill? :lol::lol::lol: Jesus, you are a fucking moron. Reid and Senate Dems decided to amend the bill to their liking. It happens on pretty much every piece of legislation in Congress. I know you're brain-dead, but even your dumb ass should be able to wrap your head aroun....uh....actually, never mind. You're clueless. Carry on.:lol::lol::lol:

you'd not know that unless you had already taken me off ignore, butt-munch :rofl:

your utter lack of understanding regarding how bills that originate in the House are amended is staggering.
And one has to ask where the POTUS gets off thinking that HE is a legislator in the first place? Didn't he opt for another branch?

JosefK has the mental faculties of a small bovine. Reality is lost on him.

Says the guy who thinks the Senate can't amend a bill before it goes to the House. Moron, you are.

Show me where I said that asshat.

Appropriations bills MUST, by law, originate in the HOUSE. Since this was a re-write (you claim by amendment) by DEFINITION it went to the HOUSE FIRST.

PUTZ.

Go tell the Senate that they can't amend the bill. Call the police. Take it to the SC. Nobody but you extreme-right ass-hats seems to care that Senate Dems are amending the bill. If their actions were truly unconstitutional, congressional Repubs would be all over it. They are not all over it. Since I believe McConnell and Boehner are astronomically more intelligent than your dumb ass, their non-action on this issue speaks volumes as to whether or not Senate Dems are acting constitutionally. YOU. ARE. A. MORON.

now we know why the Dems have been stalling...

Senate Democrats Rewrite Obama's Jobs Bill - ABC News

Senate Democrats are rewriting portions of President Barack Obama's jobs bill to include a new 5 percent tax on income above $1 million

The new tax would replace tax increases sought by the president. Obama's plan called for raising taxes by limiting itemized deductions — including those for charitable donations and mortgage interest — for individuals making more than $200,000 and married couples making more than $250,000.

Reid said the millionaire's tax would cover the entire cost of Obama's jobs bill — about $450 billion over the next decade.
So much for Obama and his 'shared sacrifice' rhetoric, huh. What he means is 'shared sacrifice, as long as some people share more of the sacrifice'.

Your ignorance is only surpassed by your partisanship. I suggest you read the Constitution and learn the roles played by the Executive, Judicial and Legislative branches of our government.

Forum List

Back