Senate Democrats Insist Babies Born Alive After Abortions Should Be Left To Die

Senate Democrats Insist Babies Born After Abortions Should Be Left To Die

Does a woman's "right to abortion" include a "right to a dead baby" if the baby is born alive?

It appears that Democrats think so.

The democrat party is the party of racism, hate, misogyny....and death...they support killing the old, the weak and the unborn......they can't deny this since each of these things is a core belief or practice by the party members....especially at the highest levels.....

It isn't people who support the Bill of Rights, and the U.S. Constitution who filled mass graves around the world......

We've seen during impeachment inquiry and trial that Democrats are shameless. There is Democrat that think differently than their hive. They always expect from Republicans to cross the isle, but they won't do it themselves.

On issue of abortion, they made it clear, you can't even be a Democrat if you are pro life. All senate Democrat voted guilty on both impeachment articles. Than this...

upload_2020-2-15_15-3-37.png

How two faced you have to be to do something like that?

Senate Democrats Insist Babies Born Alive After Abortions Should Be Left To Die

I SEE THE LEFT'S POINT:

Just because you are born doesn't make you a human being with rights. To the Left, you don't actually become human until old enough to be registered as a Democrat.

Before that, all bets are off.

Does a woman's "right to abortion" include a "right to a dead baby" if the baby is born alive?

That’s just nasty to say things like that. A woman that’s eight months pregnant is out looking for baby clothes and wanting to put together a crib. She’s not looking for a coat hanger. Republicans with their disgusting fantasies can be such nasty people. I don’t understand it. I thought they’re like into Jesus and God and stuff? Why are they always lying and slandering? Isn’t that like two of the 10 Commandments?

Asking again...are you a one issue (abortion) voter.
Why is the OP afraid to answer this question?
I'm guessing, if he's anything like me, this is a line never to be crossed. Not "one issue," but a deal breaker.

Forum List

Back