Senate Democrats demand vote on Trumps proposed ban on Muslim immigrants.

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?
he wanted congress participation but if you can remember republican congresses main job was to tear obama down ,make him a 1 term president ,,,,,the scum wouldn't participate in helping at the risk of losing their jobs
Don't be disingenuous, you know the Dems had closed door meetings in which the Republicans were shut out of the process.
and the republicans had no closed door meetings where the aim was to demean belittle and tear down Obama??

omg omg omg, you need a crying towel?
the whole time Obambam has been in office all he's done is RUN DOWN the Republicans and their party. so go sit now

just whose run who down?? You must have alzheimers....Republicans have attacked Obama from the getgo offering ZERO compromise....and obama has joked about their lack of taking care of business

All of a sudden they want Congress to participate. Where was that demand during all of Obama's EOs?
he wanted congress participation but if you can remember republican congresses main job was to tear obama down ,make him a 1 term president ,,,,,the scum wouldn't participate in helping at the risk of losing their jobs
Don't be disingenuous, you know the Dems had closed door meetings in which the Republicans were shut out of the process.
and the republicans had no closed door meetings where the aim was to demean belittle and tear down Obama??
Both parties' aim is to defeat the other party's incumbent, stupid. You think Democrats didn't have strategy meetings to challenge W? When one party writes legislation and doesn't allow other members of Congress the opportunity to debate it, shuts them out of the process, they are undermining the Constitution and everything it was designed to do. They are also undermining the will of the American People (those Congressmen who were shut out of the process were elected too). Only an idiot like you would think there's nothing wrong with that and your pathetic attempt to equate political strategizing to undermining the Constitution and the will of the people shows your complete ignorance of what makes this country great. People like you should not be allowed to vote, you're not responsible enough.

Both parties' aim is to defeat the other party's incumbent, stupid. You think Democrats didn't have strategy meetings to challenge W? When one party writes legislation and doesn't allow other members of Congress the opportunity to debate it, shuts them out of the process, they are undermining the Constitution and everything it was designed to do. They are also undermining the will of the American People (those Congressmen who were shut out of the process were elected too). Only an idiot like you would think there's nothing wrong with that and your pathetic attempt to equate political strategizing to undermining the Constitution and the will of the people shows your complete ignorance of what makes this country great. People like you should not be allowed to vote, you're not responsible enough.
NO I don't think Dems had meetings AFTER your pos was selected Your anger and hate toward the LEGALLY elected president knows no bounds, and idiots like you speak of the constitution as you try and tear america down

NO I don't think Dems had meetings AFTER your pos was selected Your anger and hate toward the LEGALLY elected president knows no bounds, and idiots like you speak of the constitution as you try and tear america down
"Constitution" and "America" are CAPITALIZED, you unpatriotic moron. I don't know which is greater, your disrespect for this country or your utter stupidity.

"Constitution" and "America" are CAPITALIZED, you unpatriotic moron. I don't know which is greater, your disrespect for this country or your utter stupidity.

I'm sorry Didn't know I was posting to the board grammar inspector And for someone who served ,to be called unpatriotic by a lout like you is the supreme insult

I'm sorry Didn't know I was posting to the board grammar inspector And for someone who served ,to be called unpatriotic by a lout like you is the supreme insult
It's not about grammar, it's about respect for this country but being a liberal, you wouldn't understand that.

It's not about grammar, it's about respect for this country but being a liberal, you wouldn't understand that.

I voted for bush in 2000 always was a republican and had respect for this country ,,,but you republicans ruined it

I voted for bush in 2000 always was a republican and had respect for this country ,,,but you republicans ruined it
Liar.

And thanks for admitting you don't respect this country.

Forum List

Back