Senate Dem Asks South Carolina's Top Attorney to 'Call Off the Dogs'

Seriously, Republicans want to do whatever they can to prevent people from getting healthcare. They will challenge the Constitutionality and they will lose.....just like they always do

I think the AG's have a point. I don't think taxing everyone but Montanans (or where ever Nelson is from) to pay for expanded medicaid is constitutional. I hope they also look at the $150 million that Louisiana got for their vote too. I'm very much pro healthcare reform. I'm even for a single payer system. But what the administration did in the case of Nelson and Landrieu stinks to holy hell.

Actually Rasmussen has a track record that far exceeds any other polling source for accuracy. But it is always easier to shoot the messenger.

You guys like to claim that, but never have any evidence to support the claim. That's telling.

And you like to dispute the claim but never offer any reason, much less evidence.
http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

That's one has already been debunked in a previous thread, but in case you didn't see it, I'll repeat what was said there.

The analysis in the piece you linked to is based on inaccurate numbers. It calculated the accuracy of the pollsters based on a 6.15 point Obama margin of victory. The actual margin was over seven percent.

But even if it did was accurate, it still wouldn't support your claim. You said they have a track record of being the most accurate, inferring that they have been time and time again. That would only be one case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back