Senate Confirms Dangerous Religious Extremist Allison Rushing As Federal Judge

There is something seriously amiss in the Republican Party. It is one thing to appoint Judges who share a political ideology but to unanimously confirm someone who is as extreme as Allison Rushing is a slap in the face of the American people and a step towards tearing up the Constitution.

She does do respect the establishment clause of the first amendment

She wants to re-criminalize homosexuality -something that the vast majority of Americans would be appalled by

This has got to stop before our Constitutional Republic is damaged further . The question that I have is , are these Senators just pandering to what they think the Republican base wants, do they actually believe as she does, or do they just not give a shit?

More of that Christian theocracy: Allison Rushing, a dangerous religious extremist and former warrior for an anti-LGBT hate group, has been confirmed to a lifetime appointment as a federal judge.

Rushing was confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit by the Senate earlier this week on a 53-44 party-line vote, with all present Democrats voting against her, and all present Republicans voting for her.

The confirmation makes Rushing, 37, the youngest federal judge in the country, and also one of the most dangerous.

There is something seriously amiss in the Republican Party. It is one thing to appoint Judges who share a political ideology but to unanimously confirm someone who is as extreme as Allison Rushing is a slap in the face of the American people and a step towards tearing up the Constitution.

She wants to re-criminalize homosexuality -something that the vast majority of Americans would be appalled by

This has got to stop before our Constitutional Republic is damaged further . The question that I have is , are these Senators just pandering to what they think the Republican base wants, do they actually believe as she does, or do they just not give a shit?

More of that Christian theocracy: Allison Rushing, a dangerous religious extremist and former warrior for an anti-LGBT hate group, has been confirmed to a lifetime appointment as a federal judge.

Rushing was confirmed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit by the Senate earlier this week on a 53-44 party-line vote, with all present Democrats voting against her, and all present Republicans voting for her.

The confirmation makes Rushing, 37, the youngest federal judge in the country, and also one of the most dangerous.

She's coming to get you!!!!!

AllisonRushing1-768x392.png

That judge has my complete support and approval. It's about time Americans are starting to come to their senses.

Yes, we know that you and those of your kind see anyone who stands for basic decency, sanity, and common sense as a “Dangerous Religious Extremist”. Even when religion has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Your kind wants to see dangerous, child-grooming sexual perverts put into positions of power and authority; and are terrified of any decent, people in such positions.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Last edited:

That judge has my complete support and approval. It's about time Americans are starting to come to their senses.
Holy shit! So you hate human rights and our Constitutional Republic! Actually I already knew that about you.

Yes, we know that you and those of your kind see anyone whop stands for basic decency, sanity, and common sense as a “Dangerous Religious Extremist”. Even when religion has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

Your kind wants to see dangerous, child-grooming sexual perverts put into positions of power and authority; and are terrified of any decent, people in such positions.

Nothing to see here. Move along.
Give it a fucking rest you child sex obsessed, mentally deranged , and delusional, self appointed arbitrator of decency

Holy shit! So you hate human rights and our Constitutional Republic! Actually I already knew that about you.
You don't know shit because you're dumb as a stump. I detest LGBT and trannies..

There is something seriously amiss in the Republican Party.

So, hint #35,784 clued you in, finally?

This is their rearguard battle, and, as a dying breed, they know it. That's why they leave behind a legacy that will haunt the country for decades to come, and, quite obviously, they're not shy about taking the whole country, including the judiciary, hostage to their reactionary creed.

You don't know shit because you're dumb as a stump. I detest LGBT and trannies..
We know. And your proud of it. At least you have the integrity to admit your bigotry.

Give it a f•••ing rest you child sex obsessed, mentally deranged , and delusional, self appointed arbitrator of decency

It's never a surprise to see you falsely accusing others of faults that everyone can see are your own.

You openly defend all manner of sick sexual perversion, deviancy, and madness, including that which targets children; and it isn't me. And you attack those of us who oppose all that immoral crap, by trying to suggest that we're the ones promoting it.

Mind showing actual complete statements from her?
I can find she interned during a summer with Adf. And-
On the flip side, Rushing campaigned for Democratic Maryland Delegate Sam Arora, a former aide to Senator Hillary Clinton.

• Legal 500 has recognized Ms. Rushing for her “excellent writing advocacy skills.”
  • Rushing has been named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers.
  • The National Law Journal has recognized Ms. Rushing’s oral advocacy in the federal courts of appeals.

Forum List

Back