Senate committee releases bipartisan support of Russia meddling in

ZOMG the ruskies posted ads on facebook!
Bedwetters :rolleyes:
Rather than parroting the talking points you should actually read the report. Then you won't sound like an idiot.

Maybe.

Who is "sounding like an idiot"? Ask yourself this question: What is the intent and purpose of the OP's thread?

1. To convince Trump-supporters of the error of their ways, thereby winning them over to the Democrat Party.

2. To express her disgust for President Trump, thereby showing how "woke" she is to her little circle of friends, and gaining some "likes" which also validates her pathetic existence.

Now consider what the OP's signature line looks like:

"Tramp strong armed a foreign country with a history of corruption to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival, now he is asking for China to help him.
"Russia if you listening, can you find the 30,000 emails that are missing"

tramp said on TV at a rally.Viktor Shokin(the corrupt prosecutor who Biden said to fire) is = Barr and the republicans, who refuse to stand up to tramp.
Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook"

It's pretty damned clear what the OP's motivations are.

Rather than parroting the talking points you should actually read the report. Then you won't sound like an idiot.

Maybe.

Who is "sounding like an idiot"? Ask yourself this question: What is the intent and purpose of the OP's thread?

1. To convince Trump-supporters of the error of their ways, thereby winning them over to the Democrat Party.

2. To express her disgust for President Trump, thereby showing how "woke" she is to her little circle of friends, and gaining some "likes" which also validates her pathetic existence.

"Tramp strong armed a foreign country with a history of corruption to investigate Joe Biden, his political rival, now he is asking for China to help him.

tramp said on TV at a rally.Viktor Shokin(the corrupt prosecutor who Biden said to fire) is = Barr and the republicans, who refuse to stand up to tramp.
Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."

My signature is all true.

Maybe.

Your signature only shows how unhinged and radical you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

Maybe.

Your signature only shows how unhinged and radical you are. Nothing more, nothing less.

My signature is unreadable including the check sum bit. Give the handshake bit and that means we have meeting of minds. Clock time, two microseconds.

Last edited:
"Russia is waging an information warfare campaign against the U.S. that didn’t start and didn’t end with the 2016 election. Their goal is broader: to sow societal discord and erode public confidence in the machinery of government."

Instead of "Russia" is should the "The democrat Party"

The democrat Party is waging an information warfare campaign against the U.S. that didn’t start and didn’t end with the 2016 election. Their goal is broader: to sow societal discord and erode public confidence in the machinery of government.

See?

Tramp thinks he is above the law, he is going down, down , down, and he faces prison time.
When a Congressman lies about a sitting president to try to overthrow him, that is treason, yet nothing is being done about it, and you idiots allow the moron to get away with it.

2016 election.

Key Findings and Recommendations:

• The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin. The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign.
  • The Internet Research Agency’s (IRA) targeting of the 2016 U.S. election was part of a broader, sophisticated, and ongoing information warfare campaign designed to sow discord in American politics and society. While the IRA exploited election-related content, the majority of its operations focused on exacerbating existing tensions on socially divisive issues, including race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights.

• The Committee found the IRA targeted African-Americans more than any other group or demographic. Through individual posts, location targeting, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and Twitter trends, the IRA focused much of its efforts on stoking divisions around hot-button issues with racial undertones.

• The IRA engaged with unwitting Americans to further its reach beyond the digital realm and into real-world activities. For example, IRA operatives targeting African-Americans convinced individuals to sign petitions, share personal information, and teach self-defense courses. Posing as U.S. political activists, operatives sought help from the Trump Campaign to procure campaign materials and to organize and promote rallies.
Senate Intel Committee Releases Bipartisan Report on Russia’s Use of Social Media | U.S. Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina
-------------------------------
it goes on in key findings.

So, who has more influence? Google or the IRA?

I won't even broach the subject of the media being nothing but advocates for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 elections. Yet, this committee would have us believe that running ads on social media was much more influential than the host of foreign and domestic advocates working to ensure the 2016 election when one way and one way only.

It's 2019. The election is over. The results are in: Donald Trump is President.
Turns out he had help.

I don't care if he did or didn't. You can't change the fact that he's the President, can you?

You'd like to think that you can change it, but you can't.
So you're ok with russians influencing our elections?

How very unamerican of you.

I personally don't give a crap what they do, as long as Trump is in the WH for another 4 years, comrade.

Turns out he had help.

I don't care if he did or didn't. You can't change the fact that he's the President, can you?

I think the Russians TRIED to influence with fake posts-anyone stupid enough to fall for them would be a wasted vote anyway.

Turns out he had help.

I think the Russians TRIED to influence with fake posts-anyone stupid enough to fall for them would be a wasted vote anyway.

I hear no "Russians" telling me not to vote for Trump again. I do however, hear an awful lot of liberals spreading that sentiment.

2016 election.

• The Committee found that the IRA sought to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election by harming Hillary Clinton’s chances of success and supporting Donald Trump at the direction of the Kremlin. The Committee found that IRA social media activity was overtly and almost invariably supportive of then-candidate Trump to the detriment of Secretary Clinton’s campaign.
  • The Internet Research Agency’s (IRA) targeting of the 2016 U.S. election was part of a broader, sophisticated, and ongoing information warfare campaign designed to sow discord in American politics and society. While the IRA exploited election-related content, the majority of its operations focused on exacerbating existing tensions on socially divisive issues, including race, immigration, and Second Amendment rights.

• The Committee found the IRA targeted African-Americans more than any other group or demographic. Through individual posts, location targeting, Facebook pages, Instagram accounts, and Twitter trends, the IRA focused much of its efforts on stoking divisions around hot-button issues with racial undertones.

• The IRA engaged with unwitting Americans to further its reach beyond the digital realm and into real-world activities. For example, IRA operatives targeting African-Americans convinced individuals to sign petitions, share personal information, and teach self-defense courses. Posing as U.S. political activists, operatives sought help from the Trump Campaign to procure campaign materials and to organize and promote rallies.
Senate Intel Committee Releases Bipartisan Report on Russia’s Use of Social Media | U.S. Senator Richard Burr of North Carolina
More phony investigative work.

2016 election.

You know its true.

2016 election.

You know its true.
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.
Yeah, sure.

Turns out he had help.

I personally don't give a crap what they do, as long as Trump is in the WH for another 4 years, comrade.
You are as much a criminal as he is.

Turns out he had help.

Did you vote for tRump?

Turns out he had help.

Did you vote for tRump?
I voted for the Russians-but I could not find any anywhere.
More importantly, in your opinion, are we better secured against ANY outside influence for our 2020 elections? If not, WHAT do BOTH parties need to do?

Turns out he had help.

Did you vote for tRump?
I voted for the Russians-but I could not find any anywhere.
More importantly, in your opinion, are we better secured against ANY outside influence for our 2020 elections? If not, WHAT do BOTH parties need to do?
Why not just answer my question?

Did you vote for tRump?

Forum List

Back