Senate Committee Passes “Filthy Food Act”

Yeah, that's why Republicans fight against voter ID, so that they can have illegals vote for them.

You Stalinists sure are smart...
TRY to be honest, for once in your life. There are LOTS of way to cheat in elections. And republicans are experts in all of them. They've been cheating for decades.

Just do a little research. The truth will set you free.

There are lots of ways to cheat, and you Stalinists use them all. :thup:

I've done a lot of research into what you of the Khmer Rouge do. California openly registers illegals to vote and passed a law that they will not be prosecuted when they do vote.

We ALL know about you of the Khmer Rouge and the dead voting in Chicago.
You post only brainless shit.

Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself by showing how stupid you are? Go bother someone else will you, little boy.

You little Khmer Rouge shitheads openly encourage illegal aliens to vote

Look, you're a stupid guy, which is why you're a fascist democrat, so let's humiliate you, shall we?

Start with the OPEN election fraud perpetrated by your filthy fascist party in the one party peoples state of KKKalifornia;

{This bill would provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization and not the fault of that person. The bill would also provide that if a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of this program, and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization and is not guilty of fraudulently voting or attempting to vote}

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

holy shit gulag man, did that just openly condone voting by illegals?

a person who is ineligible to vote becomes registered to vote by operation of the California New Motor Voter Program in the absence of a violation by that person of the crime described above, that person’s registration shall be presumed to have been effected with official authorization

Why you fucking Pol Pot piles of shit you... Damned if that isn't open voter fraud by your filthy and criminal party.

and that person votes or attempts to vote in an election held after the effective date of the person’s registration, that person shall be presumed to have acted with official authorization

Well aren't you criminal scum something, openly encouraging illegals to vote and covering for them when they do.

Oh, will you try to lie that the above is not the text of the bill? You are one dumb motherfucker, so chances are you will...
Thanks for a good laugh. Your post is so full of shit (just like you) that you have done a better job of embarrassing yourself than anyone else could ever hope to do. So there's not much that I have to add, except: keep up the good work. You're making yourself look like an even bigger dumb-ass with every word you post.

So long, Sucker. Now, crawl back under trump's desk.

He needs you to .... entertain him.

Uh retard, that is California law..

I've done a lot of research into what you of the Khmer Rouge do. California openly registers illegals to vote and passed a law that they will not be prosecuted when they do vote.

Suuuuuure they did.

Shouldn't the nice attendant be coming around with your meds now? That should make you feel better.

DERP

Yeah, you of the Khmer Rouge are all about integrity...

And you PNF have been DEFEATED, accept the fact.

Every food act has levels of permissible filth. I remember being outraged about the levels of allowable rodent feces and insect body parts.

Food cannot be made sterile. And if it is made sterile it's grown in a laboratory with meat out of a test tube.

Well, it's long been accepted that republicans know how to cheat to win elections, but they have no clue how to govern.

That fact is reaffirmed every day, with every moronic trump administration (& GOP) action.

Yeah, that's why Republicans fight against voter ID, so that they can have illegals vote for them.

You Stalinists sure are smart...
TRY to be honest, for once in your life. There are LOTS of way to cheat in elections. And republicans are experts in all of them. They've been cheating for decades.

Just do a little research. The truth will set you free.

We ALL know about you of the Khmer Rouge and the dead voting in Chicago.

Uncensored2008

You'll believe anything that furthers the idiot agenda.

No, California does not "openly registers illegals to vote and passed a law that they will not be prosecuted when they do vote".

Obviously, you have NOT any research beyond what you are instructed to believe.

Every food act has levels of permissible filth. I remember being outraged about the levels of allowable rodent feces and insect body parts.

Food cannot be made sterile. And if it is made sterile it's grown in a laboratory with meat out of a test tube.

Yep and thanks to you RWNJs, our standards just get lower and lower.

And, thanks to you RWNJs, there will soon be no regulations at all.

Read the other idiots on this thread. Like you, they're all saying their daddy pino trump will take care of them.

just a comment on filthy food . A tiny small amount of filth and corruption is much better for human beings , especially widdle kids as the filth introduced in tiny amounts help kids to develop healthy and robust immune systems . --------- my thoughts are that if i can't see and identify the bugs and corruption in food and if i wash and cook food properly then there is no problem with filthy food in the USA . its just common sense and this is just a comment .

Last edited:
It never occurred to any of you media fed fools that we have too many regulations?

they like the regulations because with regulations the ignorant can think that they are SAFE so their safety and heath is not their responsibility . They want to be able to blame someone else / government if they get sick . Dummies is what they are as they never learned how to take care of themselves .

Human beings like all earthly animals are not constructed to live on sterile food.

We might well move toward all food laboratory created with added chemical flavoring. Them there will be complaints of chemical food.

Forum List

Back