Senate Committee on Illegals Through-Approved To Amnesty

Mr. P said:
Thank Gawd Bush can't run again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And I thought Carter was the worst Pres. in my lifetime!!!!

*I'll give him the WOT, that's IT!*

Here too---he showed some balls and took on the terrorists. Past that he's losing me quickly.

Mr. P said:
And Congress must share the blame too...Man, they have handed everything to the Dems. on a silver plater! IMO.

Agreed---the chicken shit GOP congress let Bush take all the heat while they say back in the shadows and screwed us.

Mr. P said:
And Congress must share the blame too...Man, they have handed everything to the Dems. on a silver plater! IMO.

The question now becomes...Where is the "Bull Party" when ya need em...? Where the hell did all the Teddy Roosevelts go...to Cancun? Nah they are at the helm trying to form a third party! Hoo rah!

archangel said:
The question now becomes...Where is the "Bull Party" when ya need em...? Where the hell did all the Teddy Roosevelts go...to Cancun? Nah they are at the helm trying to form a third party! Hoo rah!

Who do you currently see that is forming a third party?

dilloduck said:
Agreed---the chicken shit GOP congress let Bush take all the heat while they say back in the shadows and screwed us.
Yeah, but....One word, "VETO".

Makes me wonder, WhoTF is really running the Country?
It ain't, W. Oh wait, yes it is too, he's running it into the frigin ground!

I guess the question should be, who's LEADING the Country?

Oooops, wait, he's leading us off a clif..

Damn...nevermind.

Wanna go halves on an island somewhere?

dilloduck said:
Who do you currently see that is forming a third party?

2008 will be the denominator...but his first name is "Tom" as in Tommy the Exterminator...kinda akin to Teddy the bear...don't ya know? :2guns:

dilloduck said:
On what platform?

Illegal Immigration...and Nationalism...kinda akin to Teddy Roosevelts theory....John Mc Cain fell short...even though he and GW quote Teddy from time to time...they are still in the back pocket of corporate America... :usa:

Forum List

Back