Senate coming after handguns

We already require background checks.

Not at gunshots, flea markets, or some dude's garage.

We already ban felons and those with a court mandated mental issue from owning

How's that limited and poorly enforced "ban" working out for those 20 children in CT?

Get a dictionary and look up the word 'Severely'.

We already require permits for concealed carry in most states.

How hard is that to get in red states?

More laws will not help prevent some nut from illegally getting weapons. More laws will not help some previously noncrminal nut from snapping, buying weapons and going nuts.

You said nut twice. How about we better define 'nuts' and get their guns?

How about you show me a case where a mass murder was committed with a gun bought at a gun show?

And for once again hoisting your petard on a pile of 20 dead children, take a dictionary and cram it up your ass.

Troll?

Meds?

This coming from a psycho spamming people's personal message systems here?

You're a nutjob that should be denied O2, water and food.....

Scum like you are shooting the children, you piece of shit.

Get back on your meds troll.

Someone, in your defense, said your avatar refers to the Joke in Batman not the mass murderer. If the first is true, why? If the second is true, are you furthering the notoriety of mass murders thereby increasing the likelihood of another attack?

Oh brother. Another law on guns.

Just what we need.

Guns don't do the killing. People do the killing.

People kill with guns. The sole purpose of a gun is to kill. People who would like to kill would like a gun to do it with. Why exactly is it that people with extreme firepower who want to kill lots of people make the news? :confused: Probably because they are so successful.

Absolute HOGWASH.. the SOLE purpose of a firearm is to shoot a projectile of a specific size in a specific direction at a specific degree of accuracy at a specific velocity

It is a TOOL....

And you are an idiot

And the sole purpose of a car is to make the wheels go round and round.

Just what we need.

People kill with guns. The sole purpose of a gun is to kill. People who would like to kill would like a gun to do it with. Why exactly is it that people with extreme firepower who want to kill lots of people make the news? :confused: Probably because they are so successful.

You think a ban on guns will stop the killing??

If so your not to smart there ES. Criminals can buy a gun on the street anywhere, anytime.

The only folks who won't have guns are the law abiding citizens.

If someone breaks into your house you can call 911, if you have the time. Let me know how long it takes for the police to come save your ass.

I'll be saving mine with my dogs and my shotgun. Bet I save mine faster than yours gets saved. If it does that is.

Who is Joke in Batman????

FYI....it's Obamination in the picture......idiot.

Troll?

Meds?

This coming from a psycho spamming people's personal message systems here?

You're a nutjob that should be denied O2, water and food.....

Get back on your meds troll.

Someone, in your defense, said your avatar refers to the Joke in Batman not the mass murderer. If the first is true, why? If the second is true, are you furthering the notoriety of mass murders thereby increasing the likelihood of another attack?

People who would like to kill would like a gun to do it with.

Correct, and no law or regulation you burden law abiding citizens with will change that. "People who would like to kill", whether it's a clerk at a store they intend to rob or kids in school, aren't bothered by your laws. All we have is the good people to stand against evil. Why would you want to handicap law abiding citizens?

A few reasons:

It makes them feel like they are "doing something" without actually addressing the real issue: Criminal use of firearms.

They mistrust thier own fellow citizens, but for some reason an all powerful federal government is something they trust implicitly.

They are scared of things that go "bang!"

They dont like guns, therefore, everyone else shouldnt like them either.

and my favorite:

"Well, then thier private security guards just have to protect them! (wait you dont have those???)

I went to a gun show a few weeks ago and they were doing background checks on the spot to sell the guns. The local police were there checking people coming out with the guns making sure they had the proper paperwork in place before they left with their gun.

Of course, liberal scum here that have never touched a gun talk about people buying and selling guns without background checks at gun shows they themselves have never attended.

It is just another example of lazy fuck liberals trying to look smart about a subject they are clueless about from their mother's trailer bedroom.

Last edited:
You should all read Heller.

This isn't going anywhere.

That's what we thought about the community organizer.

The court is going to have to reverse its earlier decision. Not a likely story, nor is this legislation likely to get bi-partisan support. And if it does, be ready for a lot of people to basically flip the federal govt. off completely. Including me.

Absolute HOGWASH.. the SOLE purpose of a firearm is to shoot a projectile of a specific size in a specific direction at a specific degree of accuracy at a specific velocity

It is a TOOL....

And you are an idiot

And the sole purpose of a car is to make the wheels go round and round.

So then by YOUR logic, if the car is used to kill it's purpose is to kill... got it

Go back to school and learn something, idiot

Do we lock up the car or the car driver involved in an accident that kills someone???

What exactly in that proposal do you have a problem with.

The problem with that proposal is that it does NOTHING to keep firearms/magazines out of the hands of crazies and criminals while simultaneously ensuring law abiding citizens are put at a tactical disadvantage against those that don't give a shit about your regulations.

How can you not have a problem with laws that help to ensure criminals are better armed than the people? Stated differently, why would you want to help the bad guys?

Why have speed limits when only reckless people would drive too fast? And if I need to pass a buck twenty to get somewhere on time that is my God Given Right!

I dont know why these fuckin idiots cannot understand common sense. TRY THINKING

The problem with that proposal is that it does NOTHING to keep firearms/magazines out of the hands of crazies and criminals while simultaneously ensuring law abiding citizens are put at a tactical disadvantage against those that don't give a shit about your regulations.

How can you not have a problem with laws that help to ensure criminals are better armed than the people? Stated differently, why would you want to help the bad guys?

Why have speed limits when only reckless people would drive too fast? And if I need to pass a buck twenty to get somewhere on time that is my God Given Right!

There is no right to a car in the consitution. there is a right to travel, but the method is not defined.

Also roads are only designed for certain speeds, so while the speed limit may be much lower than the desgin limit, 120 MPH is usually well above the design limit.

And finally there is no pre-emtive limit to speeding. There are no governors on cars. You only get in trouble when you get caught breaking the law.

Next lame argument please.

Correct, and no law or regulation you burden law abiding citizens with will change that. "People who would like to kill", whether it's a clerk at a store they intend to rob or kids in school, aren't bothered by your laws. All we have is the good people to stand against evil. Why would you want to handicap law abiding citizens?

If I claimed you were slightly cracked you wouldn't take offense, would you?

I thought you guys weren't standing for automobile analogies? Hmm...:dunno:

In any case, there's a big problem with your analogy. Yes it's against the law to speed. However, we don't ban law abiding citizens from owning cars because someone else drives fast. We punish the PERSON that drove too fast.

Now, answer the question, why would you want to ensure criminals are better armed than law abiding citizens?

Just what we need.

You think a ban on guns will stop the killing??

If so your not to smart there ES. Criminals can buy a gun on the street anywhere, anytime.

The only folks who won't have guns are the law abiding citizens.

If someone breaks into your house you can call 911, if you have the time. Let me know how long it takes for the police to come save your ass.

I'll be saving mine with my dogs and my shotgun. Bet I save mine faster than yours gets saved. If it does that is.

And no one is trying to take away your shotgun, or your dogs, so why are you defending the AR-15 with the 30 round mag?

If I claimed you were slightly cracked you wouldn't take offense, would you?

Yes, we understand your propensity to revert to ad hominem attacks in lieu of arguing with logic or reason.

Care to try again to answer the simple question "Why would you want to handicap law abiding citizens?"

Forum List

Back