Senate braced to pass Trumpcare bill....yes, yes yes yes yes yes!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Yes, It Is Definitely Possible For The House And Senate To Agree On Health Care
Senate Republicans are already working with the leader of the House Freedom Caucus.

And voters will reward them for it, with more GOP wins.....God how I love this country...can't wait for all them red white and vomit white mf's get a good taste of what them small hands can really do outside of a bedroom!!...its gonna be terrific!!!

Senate Republicans are already working with the leader of the House Freedom Caucus.

And voters will reward them for it, with more GOP wins.....God how I love this country...can't wait for all them red white and vomit white mf's get a good taste of what them small hands can really do outside of a bedroom!!...its gonna be terrific!!!
"red white and vomit white mf's"
Racist much? :dunno:

Tigerred, is it possible for a Black person to be a Racist Bigot?

And, since you seem to be uncomfortable with so many White Boys about in the United States, perhaps you should consider Haiti.

Did you know Haiti got its Independence at about the same time as the United States?

One is the greatest Society ever known in the history of the world....the other is a basket case...the Prime Beggar of the Western Hemisphere.

Obviously, there are differences in Haiti and the United States, but probably the biggest difference is what they did as soon as they got their Independence.

In Haiti, first thing they did was kill all the White People.

Have you ever heard of W. E. B. DuBois? If you have not, you ought to be ashamed. He was a brave Black Social Reformer, Educator, and Civil Rights Activist,

He said, in 1906 that...Black people have got to quit blaming the White Man for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

Aren't you tired of blaming Whitey for everything that goes wrong in your life? That seems to be about all you do on this board.

After half a century of The Great Society, The War on Poverty, and Affirmative Action....with the Black Family in far worse shape than ever, especially in Democrat Run Rotting Cities.....20 trillion in Debt....doesn't Whitey have a right to ask:

When are you going to start carrying your own weight?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This thread aged horribly.

• Banned

Am I missin sometin here? This forum got nothing but racist on it.

Being one yourself you see racism everywhere............. :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

Sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones

Sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones
Just pointing out the obvious. Don't like it, don't do it........

Forum List

Back