Senate bill seeks to end anonymous internet posting!

Gonna kiss Rubio's ass huh?

I'm self-aware enough to know that I was fear-mongered into early support of the PA, but there are less intrusive ways to gather intel.

:cool:

I was against the PA before it passed.
I told yall what would happen and was ridiculed for my efforts by the very ones that are whining about it now.

Just as I said they would....

I told you so somehow just doesn't cut it.

Apparently another incomprehensible post DOES "cut it."

Incomprehensible?

Thos who told me I had nothing to fear from the PA unless I was doing something wrong?
That was incomprehensible to me.

Gonna kiss Rubio's ass huh?

I'm self-aware enough to know that I was fear-mongered into early support of the PA, but there are less intrusive ways to gather intel.

I was against the PA before it passed.
I told yall what would happen and was ridiculed for my efforts by the very ones that are whining about it now.

Just as I said they would....

I told you so somehow just doesn't cut it.

Well, I didn't know you back then.

I might have listened to ya.

One other thing... Didn't I see an article not too long ago about people in Mexico being stalked and murdered by Cartel members for posting their opinions online? Weren't they tortured and beheaded or something.

Bad idea!

If the idiot R who introduced this idiot bill would like to be held responsible for the inevitable fall out ...

Never mind. I'm sure he would find some way to blame others.

This won't happen but we really do need to keep the damn politicians out of the Internet.

About the poor child, that is beyond sad but not related to this bill. You really can't compare the ignorant name calling and bullying done by seven year olds to the ignorant name calling and bullying done but adults on a message board.

Nonetheless, we would all be better for it if we could remember there is a human being behind the posted words. That won't be happening anytime soon either because we are all just flawed human beings.

He could always take a page out of Obama's playbook. :eusa_whistle:

Sad, really sad...
:mad:
7-year-old commits suicide over bullying
May 25 (UPI) -- A 7-year-old boy's suicide over being bullied at school has shocked a Detroit community and has lawmakers speaking out against bullying.
The boy, whose name was not reported, was found hanging from a bunk bed with a belt around his neck Wednesday afternoon by his 14-year-old sister, the Detroit Free Press reported. His mother told police she forced her way into the bedroom where the boy was, got him down and called 911.

The boy "had been depressed due to her recent separation from his father, the fact that he had been bullied continuously by the children at school, in addition to the constant teasing that he had endured because he was the only boy in the home of eight females," a police report of the incident said.

The boy's mother told police he had mentioned harming himself in the past and had been seeing the family's pastor to help him cope. "It's just a tragedy on so many levels," Detroit Police Chief Ralph Godbee Jr. said Thursday, calling the situation "unfathomable."

Neighbor Harold Pleasant said he could hardly believe what had happened. "I'm going to be devastated about this if God don't take it away from me because I can't think of nothing else," he said. "I don't know how a kid that age can come to the conclusion to kill himself."

Detroit City Councilwoman Saunteel Jenkins, who sponsored Detroit's ordinance that makes it a misdemeanor to bully children in person or online, said the boy's suicide demonstrates the need for a stronger response to bullying. "For a 7-year-old to lose his life in any form is heartbreaking. But to imagine a child that young, who is so sad, that believes his only option is to do this? Heartbreaking is not a strong enough word," she said.

Read more: 7-year-old commits suicide over bullying - UPI.com

We must not lose our rights simply because a few people are so incapable of handling life that they commit suicide. That justification will never end and we will be nothing but serfs.

He was SEVEN, you ignorant fuck.

One other thing... Didn't I see an article not too long ago about people in Mexico being stalked and murdered by Cartel members for posting their opinions online? Weren't they tortured and beheaded or something.

Bad idea!

Must have been a thread by LilOldLady
:D

besides, I really don;t think TDM would go that far....

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back