Senate backs wide range of curbs on immigrants

&

☭proletarian☭

- Without debate, the Senate on Monday approved a far-reaching measure designed to give police more power, and more impetus, to stop and arrest those who they believe are in the country illegally. SB 1070 would require police to make a "reasonable attempt" to determine the immigration status of anyone they come into contact with during an investigation. And it would make the mere presence of an illegal immigrant anywhere in Arizona a violation of state trespass laws.
Other provisions of the measure would:
• Bar government agencies from having policies precluding employees from reporting someone seeking a permit, license or benefit to federal authorities if they are here illegally.
• Prohibit undocumented workers from soliciting work in public places, and making it a crime for them to do any sort of work at all in Arizona.
• Make it illegal to stop on a street to hire temporary workers.
• Allow people to be arrested for transporting, concealing or harboring anyone if they knew or "recklessly disregarded the fact'' the person has entered this country illegally.

I'm not too sure about the highlighted part

☭proletarian☭;2014583 said:
- Without debate, the Senate on Monday approved a far-reaching measure designed to give police more power, and more impetus, to stop and arrest those who they believe are in the country illegally. SB 1070 would require police to make a "reasonable attempt" to determine the immigration status of anyone they come into contact with during an investigation. And it would make the mere presence of an illegal immigrant anywhere in Arizona a violation of state trespass laws.
• Bar government agencies from having policies precluding employees from reporting someone seeking a permit, license or benefit to federal authorities if they are here illegally.
• Prohibit undocumented workers from soliciting work in public places, and making it a crime for them to do any sort of work at all in Arizona.
• Allow people to be arrested for transporting, concealing or harboring anyone if they knew or "recklessly disregarded the fact'' the person has entered this country illegally.

Although we do need to secure our borders, we also need to create jobs for American citizens, and one method may be something that has been implemented at least three times before.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetba*k'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now....if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today..

The exodus of anywhere between 12 to 20 million illegal aliens, should free up a great number of jobs.

Works for me.

Send them and their families back to Mexico.

If they want to come to America. Do it legally. Period.

I have a better idea.

Since we are seeking inspiration from an american society that was blatantly influenced by the KKK let's deport all mexican Indians and mestizos and roll out the red carpet for white mexicans.

America will benefit tremendously from the arrival of millions of highly skilled professionals: scientists, engineers, software developers, surgeons, you name it....

And Mexico will DEFINITELY go to shit with the sudden arrival of millions of burger flippers and toilet cleaners.

Last edited:
José;2020524 said:
I have a better idea.

Since we are seeking inspiration from an american society that was blatantly influenced by the KKK let's deport all mexican Indians and mestizos and roll out the red carpet for white mexicans.

America will benefit tremendously from the arrival of millions of highly skilled professionals: scientists, engineers, software developers, surgeons, you name it....

And Mexico will DEFINITELY go to shit with the sudden arrival of millions of burger flippers and toilet cleaners.

Maybe, just maybe, the best answer would be to deport everyone that is in this county illegally and only allow those that enter legally to remain here, along with prosecuting every employer that knowingly hires anyone here illegally.

There is absolutely no justifiable reason to allow people to enter this county illegally when there are thousands of people waiting to enter legally, and the color or nationality of immigrants makes no difference.

Sounds like a good idea.

The highlighted thing is from a hiring practice that is only done in areas where there are large numbers of illegals.

I personally would like to see the I9 thing backed up better. Like maybe a requirement that employers check with the issuing agency that the ID they have is valid. Right now all they have to do is take a copy and store it for as long as the employee is there, plus a bit.

Also, before states can grant a driver's licence, they have to check the citizenship or immigration status of the applicant, and print that on the drivers license.

☭proletarian☭;2014583 said:

Although we do need to secure our borders, we also need to create jobs for American citizens, and one method may be something that has been implemented at least three times before.

Back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million Illegals after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexican Nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetba*k'. It was done so WWII and Korean Veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now....if they could deport the illegals back then - they could sure do it today..

The exodus of anywhere between 12 to 20 million illegal aliens, should free up a great number of jobs.

This thread AND this exact post is right on the money. It could not be anymore so correctly put. Lets give the United States back to the people that support it by being it's legitimate tax paying citizenry. I don't give a damn who you are, what color you are, or what cultural practices you observe, if you are here illegally you SUCK (literally) and need to get to packin'!

The reason illegal immigration is still an issue in America is the sad fact that the best the american people do to pressure its political representatives is sending emails that nobody reads.

I forgot to add this:

Sending emails nobody reads AND posting messages on the Internet hoping an illegal mexican who just jumped the wall that divides Nogales in two will enter an Internet Cafe, access the Immigration Forum of the US Message Board, read their posts, get impressed with their devastating rethoric and run back to Mexico.

Last edited:
José;2035701 said:
I forgot to add this:

Sending emails nobody reads AND posting messages on the Internet hoping an illegal mexican who just jumped the wall that separates Nogales in two will enter an Internet Cafe, access the Immigration Forum of the US Message Board, read his post, get impressed with their devastating rethoric and run back to Mexico.

What should we do, just hit 'em over the head, throw 'em in a truck and transport 'em ourselves?

José;2035701 said:
I forgot to add this:

Sending emails nobody reads AND posting messages on the Internet hoping an illegal mexican who just jumped the wall that separates Nogales in two will enter an Internet Cafe, access the Immigration Forum of the US Message Board, read his post, get impressed with their devastating rethoric and run back to Mexico.

What should we do, just hit 'em over the head, throw 'em in a truck and transport 'em ourselves?

You're new to this Board, Humus.

I am an old timer who has been trying to convince the members of this Board to put this kind of pressure on US political representatives:

José;1894581 said:
THIS IS "REAL PRESSURE ON AMERICAN POLITICIANS" FOR YA!!!!

1969: Millions march in US Vietnam Moratorium

Millions marched against the Vietnam War outside the White House

1015-vietnam-moratorium-1969.jpg

Anyone who believes "the far reaching measures approved by the US Senate" will make any difference is a gullible moron.

Anyone who believes the US government is serious about enforcing the US immigration laws is a total idiot and nothing short of monster protests in Washington DC and throughout America will make it change its attitude

I get where you are coming from Jose, but I am honestly not so sure that we are not about there now. When in the comfort zone, these types of protests can seem like an awful bother. That comfort zone, as in times past, is fast disappearing. If enough people get busted and disgusted, we may just wake up to something a heck of a lot more significant than a "protest".

Forum List

Back