Senate Afraid of DrudgeReport

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
SENATE WARNS EMPLOYEES TO AVOID THE DRUDGE REPORT

Just as the healthcare drama in the capitol reaches a grand finale, congressional officials are warning employees to avoid the DRUDGE REPORT!

The Senate's Committee on Environment and Public Works issued an urgent email late Monday claiming the DRUDGE REPORT is 'responsible for the many viruses popping up throughout the Senate.'

The committee ordered hill staff: 'Try to avoid' the DRUDGE REPORT 'for now'.

On Monday DRUDGE served over 29 million pages with NOT ONE email complaint received about 'pop ups', or the site serving 'viruses'.

The site was seen 149,967 times since March 1st from users at senate.gov and 244,347 times at house.gov. [10,825 visits from the White House, eop.gov]

The Systems Administrator may want to continue taking her antibiotic until the prescription runs out.

SENATE WARNS EMPLOYEES TO AVOID THE DRUDGE REPORT

Without the new alternative media... this story would have never seen the light of day and Dems would have banned the usage of Drudge by Senators.

But these days, they get outed for their idiocy and change their minds.

Making false or unprovable claims of a site responsible for viruses alone should not only be grounds for dismissal, but Drudge could possibly sue for loss of revenue if their viewership drops and advertisers pull out.

Sad state of affairs when THIS government uses such pathetic tactics in an attempt to control the media. Sign of things to come folks.

I know the Weekly Standard is banned in the Senate but should I get elected can I still read the NY Times if it is linked to Drudge?

So people are basing their decision on this topic by the people being accused of having malware? :eusa_eh:

Do any of you even know what was proposed or what Drudge is accused of? Or is it just "Oh my god! Obama is coming for Drudge!" :eusa_eh:

So people are basing their decision on this topic by the people being accused of having malware? :eusa_eh:

Do any of you even know what was proposed or what Drudge is accused of? Or is it just "Oh my god! Obama is coming for Drudge!" :eusa_eh:
Yes. It was discussed fully in another thread.

Forum List

Back