Senate Afraid of DrudgeReport

Nonelitist

Rookie
Jan 22, 2010
SENATE WARNS EMPLOYEES TO AVOID THE DRUDGE REPORT

SENATE WARNS EMPLOYEES TO AVOID THE DRUDGE REPORT
Tue Mar 09 2010 08:53:37 ET

Just as the healthcare drama in the capitol reaches a grand finale, congressional officials are warning employees to avoid the DRUDGE REPORT!

The Senate's Committee on Environment and Public Works issued an urgent email late Monday claiming the DRUDGE REPORT is 'responsible for the many viruses popping up throughout the Senate.'

The committee ordered hill staff: 'Try to avoid' the DRUDGE REPORT 'for now'.

On Monday DRUDGE served over 29 million pages with NOT ONE email complaint received about 'pop ups', or the site serving 'viruses'.

The site was seen 149,967 times since March 1st from users at senate.gov and 244,347 times at house.gov. [10,825 visits from the White House, eop.gov]

The Systems Administrator may want to continue taking her antibiotic until the prescription runs out.

They should tell them not to go there because Matt Drudge is a big fat liar..

• Banned
They should tell them not to go there because Matt Drudge is a big fat liar..

Good morning Twit.

Find on Drudge where he has a lie. That might be a challenge considering he doesn't actually post anything on his own, except for a story like this. All the links are to other sources.

I've been reading the Drudge for years and not once have I ever had a problem with a pop-up or virus.

The Senate is full of shit!
Another lie created to control the outcome of the healthcare bill by trying to control the news.

The Senate is adopting the anti-free press policies of the Obama administration. The Dems are outdoing Nixon. It's not a good sign.

Thse govt employees are supposed to be working not browsing the web.

Seems like the conservatives would be for this.

Thse govt employees are supposed to be working not browsing the web.

Seems like the conservatives would be for this.

I would think Dems are against censorship of employees and for the access of information to all?

Internet browsing is a fact of life in corporate America. In fact, some corps encourage it as it makes for more informed employees.

Good morning Twit.

Find on Drudge where he has a lie. That might be a challenge considering he doesn't actually post anything on his own, except for a story like this. All the links are to other sources.

True, he likes to kink in to the lies though.

find a lie... I will send you my next paycheck.

So Drudge did not link to the articles about the Bush admin lies on Iraq?

they never posted anything about Clinton lying about having sex with that woman?

True, he likes to kink in to the lies though.

find a lie... I will send you my next paycheck.

So Drudge did not link to the articles about the Bush admin lies on Iraq?
To lie, one has to intentionally give information that they know to not be true. Bush didn't do that. Everyone in the world thought that Iraq had WMD's. In any case, Drudge linked to those stories multiple times.

they never posted anything about Clinton lying about having sex with that woman?

Drudge broke the story about Clinton as I remember. In fact, the mainstream media chose to lie by omission by not reporting on it. And they ended up not being lies. So what is your point cause right now you sound like an idiot.

Last edited:
Drudge, along with Fox, broke out of the mold of the Major Media being mini-Pravdas for the leftwing agenda. Once the genie was out of the box, the alternative media started to flourish - and we all have access to much more information.

The Progressive-Democrats will never forgive him for that.

America has realized for a while now that whatever news source or website that Libs don't like is the one that is probably the most factual.

You libs had better realize that for you own good. You sound more and more desperate and foolish as you attack media sources.

Forum List

Back