Sen. Tom Davis endorses Ron Paul

It is extremely satisfying for fighting for what you believe in and for what's right. Who care's about the powers to be and looking at it today, they are not that powerful.

No they are not. They are literally just trying to hold the failed system together as long as they can. Keep spreading the word and keep donating money to Ron Pauls campaign. He cant go to wall-street and ask for 50 million. He doesnt have a 240 million dollar war-chest. If you want freedom from corporate power then you have to be prepared to pay for it.

Will post video's of endorsement and Ron Pauls acceptance speech as soon as they are up.

No more compromise. We are returning to the constitution and the rule of law. We will not allow this crooked corrupt government to sell our children's future down the river so they can have short term gains in stock prices.

Well, I certainly admire your motivation for supporting RP.

I don't think your man, Ron Paul is going to do that for us, but if you do, I can appreciate your enthusiasm for him.

Will post video's of endorsement and Ron Pauls acceptance speech as soon as they are up.

No more compromise. We are returning to the constitution and the rule of law. We will not allow this crooked corrupt government to sell our children's future down the river so they can have short term gains in stock prices.

Well, I certainly admire your motivation for supporting RP.

I don't think your man, Ron Paul is going to do that for us, but if you do, I can appreciate your enthusiasm for him.

You have another suggestion then supporting Ron Paul??

Maybe thats why so many Americans have just given up on the voting process. Ron Paul isnt pretty, and he wouldn't be my first pick. But he is the only one, the only solution so far as I can tell.

Forum List

Back