Sen. Tom Davis endorses Ron Paul

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
“2012 marks the fifth consecutive year in which the federal government is going to spend well over $1 trillion in money it doesn’t have. Each and every American taxpayer is now on the hook for $135,000 worth of federal debt – and last year’s debt deal adds another $7 trillion in deficit spending over the coming decade. Meanwhile the U.S. Senate hasn’t passed a budget in nearly 1,000 days.”

“I’m endorsing Ron Paul because enough is enough. Despite this wave of unprecedented government spending, our unemployment rate has remained above 8 percent for the last 34 months and 146.4 million Americans – one out of every two people in this country – are now classified as poor or low-income.”

“Government activism and government intervention clearly hasn’t fixed our economy – which is why the Republican Party needs a nominee who isn’t wedded to that failed approach. We won’t chart a path to fiscal solvency or victory in November by running toward the failed ideas of the left – we will achieve those victories by returning to the principles that the Republican Party once stood for.”

“That is why I am proud to endorse Ron Paul for president.”

Sen. Tom Davis Endorsement Announcement « Senator Tom Davis

Tom Davis see's the writing on the wall. The people have chosen. Either the GOP gets behind conservative principals, or its time to ditch the GOP. Both parties can destroy each other arguing about how to make government bigger while the people choose independent candidates who will actually shut the machine down.

Will post video's of endorsement and Ron Pauls acceptance speech as soon as they are up.

No more compromise. We are returning to the constitution and the rule of law. We will not allow this crooked corrupt government to sell our children's future down the river so they can have short term gains in stock prices.

I'm a big Ron Paul supporter. But he isn't going to receive the nod. They have made that very, very clear.

Your optimism is commendable. However, I don't see that happening. One way or the other.

Ron Paul... "You ever wake up with a sore bleeding asshole? Well if ya don't then you sure as hell outta be, like those bought & paid for establishment politicians have both hands planted on the back of your shoulders & their phukin ya to death."
We miss the boat this time around regarding Ron Paul & this country is gonna get what it deserves I'll tell ya that much.

It is extremely satisfying for fighting for what you believe in and for what's right. Who care's about the powers to be and looking at it today, they are not that powerful.

Forum List

Back