Sen. Scott Brown rankles the right, again

Scott Brown will be defeated by a Democrat who runs to his right on a number of issues, just like Obama did to McCain, whose useless tactic (McCain's) was to appear to be in the middle.
name this dem that will be to Browns right?

Doesn't matter. Barack Obama is a marxist, but he ran to McCain's right on health care, immigration, taxes, and cap and tax.

Moderate Repubican suckers fall for that crap every time.
come on, man up and name this dem that will be to his right?
do you even live in Mass?

Yeah, Brown might turn out to be a good senator afterall. We'll see how he handles peer pressure.

I think he's been fine so far. I respect him for voting the way his constituents want him to vote without reference to either party.

Exactly. I'm from Massachusetts and all those conservatives bitching about Brown are lucky to have someone as ideologically right as him. If they want to primary him it's their own funeral. If he gets defeated by a candidate further to the right they'll just hand the seat right back to the Dems. I doubt he'd lose a primary though.

Yeah, Brown might turn out to be a good senator afterall. We'll see how he handles peer pressure.

I think he's been fine so far. I respect him for voting the way his constituents want him to vote without reference to either party.

Exactly. I'm from Massachusetts and all those conservatives bitching about Brown are lucky to have someone as ideologically right as him. If they want to primary him it's their own funeral. If he gets defeated by a candidate further to the right they'll just hand the seat right back to the Dems. I doubt he'd lose a primary though.

He'll lose in the general.

The Dems won't lay down and die just because he tossed them a few crumbs on some key votes.

It doesn't matter. Does the crone live in MA? If so, did she vote for Scott Brown?
what state do you actually live in?
clearly its no where in the northeast
and trust me, there will be no dem to run against Brown that will run to the RIGHT of him
to the left, yes, to the right, not a chance in hell

The Dems won't lay down and die just because he tossed them a few crumbs on some key votes.

What makes you so sure about that? Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins have been elected to the U.S. Senate three times in Maine by pretty significant margins.

What makes you so sure about that? Olympia Snowe and Susan Collins have been elected to the U.S. Senate three times in Maine by pretty significant margins.

I'm not saying it will be easy. But they'd be fools not to regard a seat held by a Democrat for generations as unwinnable. And they won't.

I'm not saying it will be easy. But they'd be fools not to regard a seat held by a Democrat for generations as unwinnable. And they won't.
the only way Scott Brown loses is if someone runs a strong 3rd party race and splits the republican vote
and all that would do is insure a dem win
that would be stupid

There is no way in hell the crone voted for Scott Brown.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...ts-obama-born-out-of-wedlock.html#post1913333

It's a pretty stupid strategic maneuver unless he is trying to speak to his extreme base and not Indes, who he should be courting.

This only goes to show that the real Scott Brown is something that the voters should see before election day.

Interesting that he can't even control himself for a couple of more days.

go wingnut go. lol..

tell us all about the "pro america parts of the country". i'm sure that will go over big in massachusetts. :cuckoo:

And she would not vote for him again.

Bump.

Did Jillian vote for Scott Brown or not?

I say, in spite of all the leg humping she does about him now, she did not vote for Scott Brown, and she will not vote for him again.

Jillian lives in New York. What about you? Do you live in Massachusetts?

New Topics

Forum List

Back