Sen. Rockefeller: FCC Should Take FOX News, MSNBC Off Airwaves

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
All Hail our commie MASTERS.:eusa_whistle:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwPkQ3jKWY[/ame]

comments at site.

FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them.

FOXNews, MSNBC, and the 24 hour news cycle are a big reason why this country is spiraling the drain. The country would be better off without them.

Absolute BULLSHIT. Until Fox showed up NONE of the news organizations cared one whit about a Conservative view and openly tailored their programs and reporting on the left end of the spectrum. Get rid of Fox and the rest will return to one sided reporting.

Unfucking believable that you dumb asses advocate censorship because you can not compete. Allow that and you can kiss a free press goodbye.

what ever you say, comrade.
I suppose you would include, Jon Stewart, Colbert, SNL, etc etc?

Last edited:

So you are in favor of the government deciding what you may and may not watch?

Does the FCC have jurisdiction over cable stations? They do over broadcast stations, but cable is not using the airways. That is why the quality of programming has gone downhill so much--you can use any language or show anything without the government getting involved. So I don't believe they would have any say over political leaning stations.

Absolute BULLSHIT. Until Fox showed up NONE of the news organizations cared one whit about a Conservative view and openly tailored their programs and reporting on the left end of the spectrum. Get rid of Fox and the rest will return to one sided reporting.

Unfucking believable that you dumb asses advocate censorship because you can not compete. Allow that and you can kiss a free press goodbye.

Please. Are you still living in a fantasy land where FOXNews is the only voice for conservatives in the media? GMAFB

FOXNews and MSNBC have a vested interest in keeping Americans constantly outraged and keeping the partisan divide in this nation as wide as possible. They are not the "free press" they are a perversion of what the free press once was.

FOXNews and MSNBC have a vested interest in keeping Americans constantly outraged and keeping the partisan divide in this nation as wide as possible.

yeah man, cause the American people are too stupid to make up their own minds to be "outraged"..they have to have news channel to tell them to be.
:lol::cuckoo:

Last edited:
FOXNews and MSNBC have a vested interest in keeping Americans constantly outraged and keeping the partisan divide in this nation as wide as possible.

yeah man, cause the American people are to stupid to make up their own minds to be "outraged"..they have to have news channel to tell them to be.

You are one naive little girl if you don't think that cable news and the 24 hours news cycle has had a dramatic effect on this country.

yeah man, cause the American people are to stupid to make up their own minds to be "outraged"..they have to have news channel to tell them to be.

You are one naive little girl if you don't think that cable news and the 24 hours news cycle has had a dramatic effect on this country.

:lol:
I find that funny.

No.

Good. I would have been surprised by the other answer.

I've noticed that the 24 hour news cycle isn't so much anymore. For the most part, they are into repeats from about 10pm CST. It's been ages, (thankfully), since I've seen them covering breaking stories during inconvenient hours.

What a total fucking asshole. I've read some seriously stupid things here but how is pumping out news 24/7 a hazard to America?

What a total fucking asshole. I've read some seriously stupid things here but how is pumping out news 24/7 a hazard to America?

I will quote myself:

Clear enough?

No.

I've noticed that the 24 hour news cycle isn't so much anymore. For the most part, they are into repeats from about 10pm CST. It's been ages, (thankfully), since I've seen them covering breaking stories during inconvenient hours.

You give him to much credit. He stated for the record that he thinks it is bad for the Country and that we would be better off with out them. He is now going to play semantics and claim he does not want the Government to get rid of them.

No.

That's mildly promising. I have long since turned of cable "news" stations.

Forum List

Back