Sen. Reid: No immigration reform bill without citizenship!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
Pay any owed back taxes! How will they "pay any owed back taxes"??? I suppose they are going to figure how much they were paid in cash under the table and then VOLUNTARY to pay taxes. RIDICULOUS!!!

IT'S A PLOY BY REID. He knows the Republicans won't go for citizenship so down the line he will "compromise" to get all illegals legalized instead. Remember these are lying politicians.

It's still amnesty!

Sen. Harry Reid: No immigration reform bill without citizenship | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Last edited:
Pay any owed back taxes! Wow, that sure sounds good! How will they "pay any owed back taxes"??? I suppose they are going to figure how much they were paid in cash under the table and then VOLUNTARY to pay taxes. RIDICULOUS!!!

IT'S A PLOY BY REID. He knows the Republicans won't go for citizenship so down the line he will "compromise" to get all illegals legalized instead. Remember these are lying politicians.

It's still amnesty!

Sen. Harry Reid: No immigration reform bill without citizenship | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

The GOP should throw this back at him: First ,prior to further discussion require national voter ID cards, they are to plead guilty in court of immigration violation, agree to pay a $5,000.00 fine over two years, remain on strict probation, suspend their right to apply for citizenship until they pay the fine, work 5 years in America, file and pay taxes, if they commit a crime automatically deported, become fluent in English, once they abide by these requirements, granted the ability to apply for citizenship and right to vote.
Amnesty my ass!

Pay any owed back taxes! Wow, that sure sounds good! How will they "pay any owed back taxes"??? I suppose they are going to figure how much they were paid in cash under the table and then VOLUNTARY to pay taxes. RIDICULOUS!!!

It's still amnesty!

Seriously. How could we expect illegals to own up to back taxes when legal Americans dodge taxes every which way they can?

They can either include this tax requirement and hope a few people might actually own up and pay or else we can just forget this part of the equation and move on.

It's still amnesty!

Seriously. How could we expect illegals to own up to back taxes when legal Americans dodge taxes every which way they can?

They can either include this tax requirement and hope a few people might actually own up and pay or else we can just forget this part of the equation and move on.

and conversely if illegals don't have to pay taxes why should Americans? I should be able to send my kid to school free of charge too don'tchyathink?

Dems want to make sure these freeloading parasites have the vote and we all know they'll vote for the welfare party.

Forum List

Back